Stalin [Theme]

- No, it was like that. “Here,” he pointed to the negatives, “there is everything.” Churchill promised Hitler to stall for time while he destroyed the USSR. Don't open a second front. He sat down on two chairs with his fat butt. When I saw how Stalin beat the Germans, I realized that I had to change my word. And he changed it. Hess was court-martialed and opened a second front.
№ 465604   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2024 / 03:18
On the other hand, Stalin was in no hurry to make revolutionary changes, if he wanted them at all. As in the case of Greece, he recognized that the Communists, who often played a leading role in the fight against fascism, were a minority in most of the liberated countries. Not sharing Trotsky's desire for a world revolution, Stalin once said that "communism fits Poland like a cow's saddle."
On the other hand, Stalin was in no hurry to make...
№ 456406   Added MegaMozg 29-08-2023 / 07:30
"Mutual distrust," Joseph Stalin liked to repeat, "is a good basis for cooperation." In the summer of 1939 in Europe mutual distrust was total. No oaths of friendship, cooperation, detailed agreements gave confidence even in the very near future.
Mutual distrust, Joseph Stalin liked to repeat, is a...
№ 454839   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2023 / 22:15
The hatred with which Igor and everyone else treated Sasha was understandable: the Stalinist terror killed not only millions of innocents, but the very idea of communism, forever making him a symbol of the most terrible regime of all time.
№ 453914   Added MegaMozg 29-05-2023 / 10:33
We know how to create systems that endlessly mock human dignity.
Quote Explanation: April 5, 2023 Dudya Channel
№ 452621   Added MegaMozg 06-04-2023 / 13:27
There is a lot of talk about the Nazis, the Holocaust. But there were also many victims of the communist regime, about whom little is said even in our country.
№ 451335   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:37
I am one of those who knows a lot about Stalin. I cannot now agree with those who want, even using such events as the anniversaries of the victory over Germany and so on, to whitewash Stalin and create a halo around him. Clearly, he was a man of some demonic nature. Terribly cowardly. He could not find a place for himself, because he knew what he was doing ... It seems that he enjoyed [repressions]. I now understand why he praised Ivan the Terrible so much. Imagine, an order was sent to the region, that they were given 10 thousand to shoot and the second item was to [send] to the camps. They asked to be added. Add to shoot. It wasn't enough. What has been done to the people? With society? It was mangled. We must never, under any circumstances, forgive this cruelty. We have lost so much that the country was unsettled.
№ 451292   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:31
And construction at BAM ...
№ 449304   Added MegaMozg 22-01-2023 / 04:45
the rain hurts in the bones.
Quote Explanation: 1963—2000
№ 444441   Added MegaMozg 15-09-2022 / 05:24
Before the final liquidation, my boy, my Bacchus, gave everyone a choice - step over pride, accept me in your heart and live. He told everyone - here is your sight, here is your responsibility, take responsibility and live. Like Jesus, who met the lepers and told them to “be cured”, and only one came back and thanked. Only one accepted. Only one has recovered. That's what we people are.
№ 436295   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2022 / 19:42
For 30 years we have been treading water, we are all promised some breakthrough technologies, millions of jobs, and none of this. Stalin in 10 years turned peasant Russia into an industrial power and the second power of the world. Then in four years he won the hardest war, and then also restored the economy. Unemployment was eliminated, the largest scientific centers, tens of thousands of industrial enterprises were created, there was a constant increase in the welfare of Soviet citizens, not a handful of billionaires, but namely tens and hundreds of millions of people. For the first time in the world, a universal system of full-fledged secondary education and retraining of personnel was created. Even after putting housing into operation, we cannot catch up with the Soviet Union. In the Soviet Union, more than 100 million square meters of housing were built per year, and 99.9% of this housing was free. Now it's the opposite.
№ 426474   Added MegaMozg 25-08-2021 / 13:57
In response, Stalin quite rightly occupied the western territories of Ukraine and Belarus, as well as the Baltic states, thus restoring, albeit not to the end, the border of imperial Russia (the one that was before October 1917). Those boundaries that Peter the Great drew for her at one time.
Quote Explanation: Vladimir Zhirinovsky "Ivan, smell the soul!"
№ 424018   Added Viker 23-07-2021 / 16:28
Stalin, as a person who spoke from a state position, understood that a country like Russia could not be held without a thousand-year history. What did you decide to rely on after Stalin? Khrushchev is a return to Leninism in its most refined form. An attempt to enter the greater historical Russia was completely failed. In my opinion, from that moment on, the Soviet Union was sentenced.
Quote Explanation: Redistribution of spheres of influence in the world: who is the future?
Release Date: 01.07.2021
№ 421885   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 15:00
unexplained overexposure. Here Khrushchev, breathing heavily, drank water from a glass, sore, resolute. Pause. And in the hall everything is just as quiet, and in this oppressive silence he continued to read his report already about how Stalin treated his fellow party members, about Mikoyan, about D. Bedny. The facts have been dimmed, losing their significance and sharpness. The conversation was already largely not about the personality cult, but simply about Stalin's personality in life and everyday life. It was evident that the speaker purposefully "lowers" the human appearance of the leader, whom he himself had recently praised. The Stalin portrayed by Khrushchev still did not in any way combine with the living image that I clearly remembered. Stalin tyrannized, did not recognize other people's opinions? Subtly mocked? This is not true. Was Stalin incompetent in military matters, was he in charge of operations on the fronts "on a globe"? And again - an obvious and gross lie. A man who has studied hundreds and hundreds of books on history, military art, kept in mind the plans and diagrams of almost all operations of the past war? Why should all these speculations, personal assessments coexist with the bitter sovereign truth, with our true pain? But is it really possible in our troubles to take and blame everything only on Stalin, on him alone? Some kind of thickly underlined truth came out. And where were the members of the Politburo, the Central Committee and Nikita Khrushchev himself at that time? So why build a cult on the same scale - only this time the "anti-leader"?
Quote Explanation: Memoirs of work under stalin's leadership,
№ 421485   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2021 / 18:39
Stalin carried out industrialization without exporting oil and somehow for some reason he succeeded. Not good methods. Peter the Great fought and created an empire without international law. Catherine the Great is the same. Everyone else is the same. Until for Nicholas I, his German professors did not create a theory of Slavic brotherhood in order to somehow justify the wars in the Balkans, and no one thought about it. Based on this, we may see that the world is changing. And it changes more towards the 17th century. And let's stop foolishly and hope for absolutely absent mechanisms, which do not exist and will not be. Then somehow you look at something and rebuild.
Release Date: 19.05.2021
№ 419410   Added MegaMozg 20-05-2021 / 19:24