doom [Theme]

The four horsemen of the apocalypse meet between our lips, the disintegration of the world into atoms, when fingers slide over heated skin, reaching the garters of stockings, along which a gap spreads like a distorting snake, because thin threads, iridescent in the light of candle flame with a cold radiance, are not able to withstand skillful and powerful touches, like veins ringing with monstrous adrenaline when you find yourself in me. The sweetness of linden honey and the bitterness of wormwood juice, the constellations of blue on the skin - you taste me as if I were the doom of cyanide and sweet death, poisoning the body with spores of an unprecedented disease.
№ 449098   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2023 / 16:00
They were crying because they felt how immensely, infinitely happy they were, but still they did not understand why there was so much grief from which they were crying. And they cried about the eternal doom of the human race, that time goes against our will, that we are inextricably alone, that we will part with friends and friends will betray us, and we will betray them, that love will pass anyway, that we will never know freedom, that we are weak and do not understand anything in this world, that eternal beauty does not include us within its limits, that our dreams will come true or fade away, and deeds will turn out to be unnecessary, that we were born against our will, we will live life according to the will of Truth , which is indifferent to us, and we will not leave of our own free will, that we are tormented by fear, that the future is hidden from us, that there is no truth in the world, and there is no God in heaven, that sea water is salty, and the earth is not edible, which we always lose more than we find that someone has power over us, although a hundred times meaner than us, that joy is fleeting, and pain has no end, that we will never see everything in the world, that we will not be able to tell everything about ourselves that nothing is visible in complete darkness, and the bright light blinds us that we are tired and no one it doesn’t matter about us that we are to blame for someone else’s evil, but someone is still better than us, that there is little heat, that there are no longer sailing ships, and we don’t know how to ride horses, that our dreams are no longer what they were in childhood, and the Mother of God has such a sad face that sooner or later we will die anyway, and we will be burned or buried in the ground.
№ 442732   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2022 / 02:06
We, people, complain about ourselves in vain, we complain about fate in vain! We are miserable and doomed to a miserable existence. And does it matter whether our own guilt, influence from above or chance, vice or virtue, wisdom or madness will cast us into the abyss of destruction.
№ 433142   Added MegaMozg 16-12-2021 / 09:33
<...> And everything would have been fine if we had not watched two giant steam locomotives rushing towards each other. And they are no longer interested in Belarus. They want to clash with Russia.
Release Date: 15.11.2021
№ 432045   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2021 / 05:30
Looking around him, what does the tormented soul see around him? Hopelessness, exploitation, meanness, spiritual loneliness, doom. Here they trade in art and faith, here the scoundrels and scum are happy, here life is miserable and musty, people are the living dead.
№ 429404   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:04
World doom.
№ 428058   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 14:50
Doom.
Inevitability.
Torture.
Diligence...
№ 422807   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2021 / 12:15
There is also such ephemeral love, which from the very beginning is doomed to a quick extinction. The problem is that you are only aware of this when it dries up.
№ 419685   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2021 / 15:12
Once a paralytic, legless and blind, set out to save the world.
№ 415500   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2021 / 17:12
The only state from which it is worth getting out is doom - the only thing worth achieving is happiness.
Only by being a happy person, and without external interference, are we able to awaken in ourselves the power of absolute love for this world.
© Mark Devolt
№ 413308   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2021 / 20:12
My paper boat,
wanted to conquer the ocean waves.
Where to look now shore
and, how to fill doom with meaning?
№ 409506   Added MegaMozg 16-12-2020 / 23:03
You never had this feeling... Like everything that you're accepted, doomed to failure? ... If you're in the abyss of misery so deep that you could not see the sun overhead? I feel as though I didn't try... I don't Have enough power to get out of this hole.
№ 385332   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2019 / 05:06
The elves laughed a mirthless laugh. The loudest of Lauralco: laugh doomed.
№ 378271   Added Viker 12-09-2019 / 08:35
Who created for themselves an idol, the one destined to destroy it.
№ 328871   Added MegaMozg 14-06-2018 / 14:05
Time does not stand still, not caring about the people, it sweeps over the world, deadening all that was beautiful; and no one can escape from it.
№ 328790   Added MegaMozg 13-06-2018 / 03:04