cell [Theme]

...Sometimes freedom is only the degree of your lack of freedom, a cage that stretches far, far away; the grille is not visible from a distance, but it is there. When an animal is released from a zoo into a reserve, it remains in captivity, the boundaries just become wider. But I still accepted this condition. Because sometimes it’s enough just not to see boundaries.
№ 464899   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 13:00
Man is the twin of the earth. When God created man, he likened him to our temporary abode, the planet Earth. The giant planet Earth is just one of our cells.
№ 448666   Added Viker 09-01-2023 / 10:43
The human field is both a chessboard and a cage in the infinity of chessboards, so there is nothing left for him but to dissolve in this multitude, because it is impossible to understand exactly where he is.
№ 437209   Added MegaMozg 24-03-2022 / 14:39
- No. Animals know when to be silent.
- No. Animals know when to be silent.
№ 431484   Added MegaMozg 01-11-2021 / 22:09
I spent 145 years starving in the tomb, thanks to the situation with Catherine, you and your brother. For the first few weeks, every cell in your body is on fire. It's such a pain that it drives you crazy.
№ 423543   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2021 / 14:48
Tempting, isn't it? Stay here, close your eyes and forget about everything. But compared to the real world, it's nothing. Just a golden cage in which we are bent. I want to get back to life. Even if you have to die a minute later.
Tempting, isnt it? Stay here, close your eyes and forget...
№ 423191   Added Viker 16-07-2021 / 12:24
I set off in a paper boat with no bottom; in it I will fly to the moon. I am wrapped in the folds of time, I am in the worn folds of the page of life. You sat on the opposite side of the sheet; I see your traces in the ink that seep through the fibers of the paper pulp. When we are washed away by water, the cell will disintegrate, and we will merge together. When this paper airplane breaks away from the edge of the cliff and traces parallel condensation trails in the darkness, we will be together again.
№ 419665   Added MegaMozg 24-05-2021 / 23:00
Hatred is a cage in which human gifts languish. Break the cage and your gift will soar into the sky like a bird.
№ 417441   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2021 / 16:09
I wanted to break out of the cage, and flew out of it all alone. You can even say, he wanted freedom, not really understanding it. Looking out of prison outside, you can see flocks of graceful birds, but it's only a short segment of their everyday life...
№ 414673   Added Viker 09-03-2021 / 12:35
Put a man in a cage and he will become a beast, give him freedom and he will remember what it is like to be a man...
№ 412566   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2021 / 00:12
Take these birds of yours, Roy. They fly from place to place. So they are called - migratory. But they never fly to places where they themselves or their ancestors have not been before. They build nests and hatch eggs in the same places and at the same time. Free as a bird? Yes Yes. We made it up ourselves, simply because we like to believe it. We move in the same damn circle, we are birds in a cage, only the cage is spacious, and the lattice is thin, and therefore we do not notice it.
№ 412323   Added MegaMozg 29-01-2021 / 18:36
I flutter from perch to perch
In a cage that is getting tighter.
Her door is open, wide open.
№ 411266   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2021 / 19:30
My breathing stopped.
My heart started beating after a time.
A red veil appeared before my eyes.
Unusual, but still cozy apartment of my mother instantly turned into a cave in which the presence of a dragon was felt. My father's angry laughter swept through my mind.
The bag slid off his shoulder and fell to the floor with a deafening knock.
Bank... Robbers...
"By the way," I remembered my words said not so long ago to my mother, "tomorrow go to the bank, I sent you money, plus a small gift."
I KILLED MY MOM!
You can say a million times that I am not to blame and could not know that this event will happen. But that won't change the fact that I was the one who did everything I could to get Lilien in the bank. It was me, sending the money and insisting that she get it as soon as possible, twisting my mother's world. I, like a roulette player, made a bet, but other numbers fell out. A different color.
Again, I caused my mom's trouble. Nobody, and again me. Eternal-problem-Damon!
"How I hate you, degenerate! - I remembered Giuseppe's poisonous words. - If you were a sloop... I wouldn't have to drag that load through life!"
Maybe my father was right? I used to blame Giuseppe, but now he is no longer alive, and my mother's problems periodically appear. Because of me...
It can be argued that no one is immune from problems, but for some reason it was I, then still a small cell, who grabbed the uterus, fighting for my life, thereby pulling a terrible chain reaction ... Some trouble I have a body. Face. Name.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408398   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 14:54
You're not alive and not dead, but you're blind - I know, I see it.
You sought neither the question nor the answer, you want a Golden cage.
You didn't ask, didn't lose, you didn't - you just looked at it.
Felt nothing and lived, and never even asked about it.
Oh, and you decided that the world is so grey, boring and small that make sense to live in it - no?
But it makes no sense not in it, it's not just you.
№ 402438   Added MegaMozg 15-08-2020 / 05:18