repentance [Theme]

This is not true. And I didn’t cry at all and didn’t repent. What kind of repentance is this when you do the same thing? Look... [put several coins on her palm. One coin slipped from my hand and fell to the floor] Why did I get this money? For this for the most. And the dress, and the hat, and the earrings - everything for this, for the most. Strip me down to my bare body, and you won’t find anything of mine. And the body is not mine - it was sold for three years in advance, or maybe for life - our life is short. What's in my stomach? The guest treated me to port wine, beer, and chocolate yesterday, and it turns out that my belly is not mine. I have neither shame nor conscience: if you order me to undress naked, I will undress; If you tell me not to give a damn about the cross, I won’t give a damn.
This is not true. And I didn’t cry at all and didn’t...
№ 465997   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2024 / 15:33
God has no predestination for man, but man is certainly a co-creator of his life with the Lord. And the Lord, looking over our lives, sees whether prolonging our lives is useful for us, whether we are living our days for good, is there still hope for repentance? There is no arbitrariness in life. And the state of our soul affects the timing of our earthly life.
№ 465623   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2024 / 08:12
Today
Quote Explanation: Schema-Archimandrite Zosima (Sokur), from the Sunday sermon on the Publican and the Pharisee, 1999.
№ 463609   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 14:43
“For even the Son of Man came not to be served, but to serve, and to give His life as a ransom for many.” (Mark 10:45)
№ 459977   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2023 / 14:27
Echoing waves of heavy chords.
№ 451291   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:31
The Ukrainian idea has always failed because of its stinking content. Completely unconstructive. Absolutely incompetent and self-destructive. She always turned into a ruin. And now it seemed to you that the Ukrainian idea has triumphed and built something. She didn't build it. First built by the Russian Empire. Then the Soviet Union built a quasi-state for you. Which in 1991 was just given to you. This is what we, Russians, gave you from Moscow. And what did you do with this gift, morons? Two hundred thousand killed! And you could understand this if you didn’t puff out your cheeks endlessly, telling each other about how good Stepan Bandera was, although he was a complete moron, a complete psychopath. That is why you are in this position now. And everything could have been different if they had come off their embroidered shirts, from their moronic complexes of revenge. If they showed themselves as mature statesmen. But you couldn't be. In order to understand this, one must be critical of oneself. We must repent. You have to unmask yourself. But you can't, because most of you are unbelievers. For you, repentance is a sign of weakness. That's why you're in trouble with your head. And no matter what kind of tanks they supply to you - this is the essence of Ukrainian nationalism, it, one hell, will kill the state called Ukraine.
Quote Explanation: On the air of the program "Mikheev says!" on "Soloviev Life" (28.01.2023)
№ 449545   Added MegaMozg 03-02-2023 / 13:21
- Fuck the temple, right away? It infuriates when they try to sit on two chairs ... He killed - he prayed ... This is not how it works. Have you read the Bible at all? There, after all, the whole point is repentance, and you are only translating bricks in vain.
Quote Explanation: When the criminal authorities in the bathhouse agree to "fill up" the journalist, and then "pray" this murder by building a temple, the Prince of Darkness suddenly appears.
- Fuck the temple, right away? It infuriates when they try...
№ 448737   Added Viker 09-01-2023 / 11:17
Repentance is for the strong. Weakness is the fear of admitting one's fault.
№ 446345   Added MegaMozg 11-11-2022 / 00:21
Repentance is for the strong. Weakness is the fear of admitting one's fault.
№ 446334   Added Lady_Lesya 10-11-2022 / 19:41
Many Christians seek to get to the Jordan River and bathe in it. But no matter how many times we bathe in the Jordan, no matter how many bottles of holy water we drink, if we do not repent, we will not be saved. Jordan nearby. This is repentance.
№ 444767   Added MegaMozg 21-09-2022 / 00:18
Once, during a sermon, the priest turned to the audience with the question: is there
№ 444188   Added MegaMozg 08-09-2022 / 19:15
A person always has something to repent of.
№ 442541   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2022 / 16:42
The ELDER NILE OF ATHOS MYRRH-STREAMING (about every evil in times of every calamity on earth in the soul and hearts)
"People, the more disasters they find on them, the more they will cultivate evil (i.e., instead of repenting, they will be madly embittered against God and reject the Law)... At the same time, they will think that the doer of evil will be saved"*, oh, how! The elder Nile of Athos Myrrh-streaming speaks the truth to every person (+1651).
I repent!
Oh! How! is the beast firmly entrenched inside everyone? a man...
I repent!
№ 435217   Added Viker 02-02-2022 / 11:15
What is repentance? David went to the monastery library and found out that "repentance" in translation from ancient Greek means "change in the way of thinking." In the book of the prophet Jeremiah I read: "Correct your ways and your deeds." David's heart began to beat. He felt that this could be the beginning of the road.
№ 432545   Added MegaMozg 05-12-2021 / 17:30
Repentance is beautiful because it gives a person more relief than his sin, pleasure.
№ 432352   Added MegaMozg 29-11-2021 / 12:33