element [Theme]

[Antinomy (from the Greek antinomia - contradiction in the law) is a reasoning that proves that two statements that are a negation of each other follow from one another.]
№ 465712   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2024 / 16:06
She reconciled fire and ice, sky, sun and thunderstorms.
№ 461776   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 11:56
Pawnshops are my element, I feel them like family.
№ 448904   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2023 / 19:39
As before, Chichikov travels around Russian soil and trades in dead souls. But he does not travel slowly in a wagon, but rushes in courier trains and sends telegrams everywhere. The same element operates at a new pace.
№ 447576   Added Viker 15-12-2022 / 10:28
Like a storm of dark wings flapping!
№ 444652   Added MegaMozg 18-09-2022 / 02:18
Messiah of the coming day!
Quote Explanation: Andrey Bely "To the Motherland (Cry, storm element...)"
№ 444546   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2022 / 23:18
A woman is the element of love!
№ 443112   Added MegaMozg 07-08-2022 / 21:39
I am the inspiration that peers through your window at night, painting the melodies of pictures you have not painted, and your laughter that you cannot know. And I am a stupid thought that suddenly overshadows you in broad daylight and fills your heart with extraordinary joy. I am a song that tells about passion and despair, about madness and tenderness. I am the bell of awakened spring. I am the first flowers that light up in your visions, and the rainbow that flares up in previously unknown feelings. I am a long-awaited solar whim and a melting boundless tenderness of a kiss. I am the wind that embraces blooming April and excites with the confidence of generous September. I am the element, the only one whose fury attracts and surprises. I am the top of a glacier above the forests, dazzlingly sparkling, and the copper voices of birds by the winter sea. I am a happy dream fifteen minutes before dawn, born of a distant star. I'm your chance to tell the world what you can't hide. I am a sculpture, changing every moment and forever unique. I am that which lives silently in the heart and makes the hands tender and the eyes moist. I am quiet sadness and sad silence filled with life. I am a riddle that no one can solve. My gentle callsigns fly into space...
№ 441413   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2022 / 13:06
It is impossible to live thoughtlessly at all times. And the choice to live according to the commandments of God and follow the path of life to salvation or live according to the elements of this world is before everyone.
№ 438248   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2022 / 13:57
There are days when you hear the approach of a thunderstorm, and there is tense silence all around, and suddenly the pressure changes barely perceptibly - this is the breath of bad weather flying over the planet, its shadow, gust, haze. The air presses on your ears, and you are stretched like a string in anticipation of an impending storm. The sky is spotted, the sky is colored, the clouds are thickening, the mountains are cast with metal. Somewhere in the house, a clock sings: “Time, time, time, time ...” Quietly, gently, like water dripping on velvet.
Quote Explanation: Translation by L. Zhdanov
№ 435943   Added MegaMozg 20-02-2022 / 12:42
After all, the WORLD, in spite of everything, is beautiful!
№ 433101   Added MegaMozg 14-12-2021 / 18:15
Dark life defies rational analysis, ordering, or rational law. She is messy, illogical, incoherent. A terrible, destructive element, chaos, mystery is hidden behind a dark will, striving, and effort. No matter how much we know about a person, none of his actions can be generalized.
№ 430191   Added Viker 05-10-2021 / 18:04
I cannot understand your silence,
My element is the wind of words.
We are far away with you,
But we know the secrets of our dreams.
And on the warmest day of April
Turn your gaze to heaven,
And remember who really is.
You were inside first.
You're born to draw
His world and paint, and soul,
And never forget
All the miracle of lived times.
№ 426178   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2021 / 22:09
APHORISMS ANACHRONISMS - 45
• Winter has white eyes, cold appearance and warm soul!
• Everyone can discuss - only God is allowed to judge!
• The truth will alienate the weak and hypocritical from you - but it will bring the strong and the real closer!
• Miser pays in full - all his life!
• It happens that the thought does not shine, but still it is ripe - once the word gave the right!
• Time has no time - even for a time delay!
• Often love is without respect - even more often respect without love!
• Wisdom is not in words - wisdom in good deeds!
• Humor and sarcasm must be verified and balanced - otherwise it is an ordinary "creative" rudeness!
• There is no room for anxious thoughts in the gym - there is a different measure that dominates there.
• Rainbow color - nothing comparable celestial vision!
• Boxing - not just waving your fists, you need to think here!
• To better know - arrange a scandal!
• You can love, but not respect, and you can respect - but not love!
• You will not meet a man who at least once in his life did not cry!
• Natural element - God's punishment and warning!
• A friend who takes advantage of your decency - the enemy is more terrible!
№ 407613   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2020 / 12:21