deliverance [Theme]

It's hard to break a habit. This is the justification of a lost, dependent person without faith, without science, without love.
№ 448957   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2023 / 19:27
If the criticism is just, you will get rid of your shortcomings; if the criticism is severe, you will be cured of your disease.
№ 448881   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2023 / 18:30
We should strive to get rid of laziness, aggressiveness, ignorance, lust, attachment, clinging, envy and hatred. Reflection on the favorable conditions in which we have been fortunate enough to find ourselves makes it possible to get rid of these negative habitual tendencies.
№ 446020   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2022 / 23:30
Denazification is getting rid of the nationalist frenzy. But as long as the Holodomor exists in your mind, no liberation can happen. Denazification is, among other things, honest answers to oneself. If you continue to be guided by a position like “we will do something here, but we will not pay any attention to it”, then denazification will be impossible a priori.
№ 437147   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2022 / 21:21
Religions, political parties are attractive to those who want to shift the responsibility for their lives to something or someone. Life within the framework, according to the charter, according to the commandments is easier and calmer. The herd instinct is too strong in man. Give the crowd your I, become like everyone else, in return you will get rid of the inconvenience and anxiety caused by responsibility.
№ 434783   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2022 / 00:39
But no one wants to die.
But no one wants to die.
№ 434240   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2022 / 23:57
- Communication with those who love me. But I was in a very difficult emotional state. Probably many of my actions made them worry.
№ 430986   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2021 / 20:39
As long as you know what pain is, you can tolerate it.
- Yes. If the pain is too severe, you can get rid of it.
- If you really hate her, you can run away at any moment.
As long as you know what pain is, you can tolerate it.
№ 426723   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:43
... still not believing in a miraculous deliverance from the death penalty, Slavik decided to use the situation to the maximum. He hammered a guilt complex into his wife, like Peter the Great piles in the Stray Island. Forever.
№ 416478   Added MegaMozg 06-04-2021 / 16:06
But whatever the sacrifice, you must be ready to endure the pain that comes with getting rid of everything that you were. Become someone new. Someone better.
№ 413420   Added MegaMozg 12-02-2021 / 03:12
I hate my love. If I knew she could be strangled, I would do it with my own. If I knew she could be drowned, I would have put a stone around her neck myself. If I knew that it was possible to escape from it to the north of the world, I would have looked long ago into the abyss, behind which there is nothing.
№ 413353   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2021 / 22:27
I do not see the possibility of living any longer, because the art to which I gave my life has been ruined by the self-confident and ignorant leadership of the Party and can no longer be corrected. My life, as a writer, loses all meaning, and I with great joy, as deliverance from this vile existence, where meanness, lies and slander fall upon you, I pass away. The last hope was to at least say this to the people who rule the state, but for three years, despite my requests, I cannot even be accepted. Please bury me next to my mother.
Quote Explanation: Dying letter of A. A. Fadeev to Central Committee of the CPSU. May 13,1956. It was seized by the KGB i published for the first time only in 1990.
№ 409627   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2020 / 23:51
I do not see the possibility of living further, since the art to which I gave my life has been ruined by the self-confident and ignorant leadership of the Party and now can no longer be corrected. <...> My life, as a writer, loses all meaning, and with great joy, as deliverance from this vile existence, where meanness, lies and slander fall upon you, I leave this life. The last hope was at least to say this to the people who rule the state, but for three years now, despite my requests, they cannot even accept me. I beg you to bury me next to my mother.
Quote Explanation: A. A. Fadeev's dying letter to the Central Committee of the CPSU. May 13, 1956 It was seized by the KGB and published for the first time only in 1990.
№ 409280   Added MegaMozg 14-12-2020 / 15:54