threats [Theme]

- Hope so.
№ 465932   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2024 / 11:54
An Orthodox Christian doesn’t give a damn about all your conspiracies, about dead water - you can push it up your ass. ... Therefore, Gordon can leave all these horse threats for the madhouse, into which sooner or later he will absolutely end up. And let these witches and sorcerers save him there. That's all, although such “best witches and sorcerers” will not lead you anywhere but to hell. And for Ukraine - listen, if there are any thinking people left there, look: this is a diagnosis. What is your country like today? This is a diagnosis, this is a person - he is either an absolutely unprincipled and cynical clown, or he really went headlong into this hatred.
Quote Explanation: Dmitry Gordon read out an appeal from Ukrainian sorcerers and witches to the Russian leadership. They warned that “the main enemies of Ukraine” were being subjected to “terrible damage to death.” They decided to “scare” Putin, Medvedev, Shoigu, Solovyov, Skabeeva and Simonyan. The journalist read out the full appeal, which listed “methods of magical influence”—damage on the cemetery soil, on the water in which 40 dead were washed, and also buried photographs of “enemies” in 40 graves.
№ 465585   Added Viker 04-04-2024 / 15:09
The captain is right, honest people never mind shortening their knives.
№ 465509   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2024 / 03:33
Any serious negotiations begin with a guarantee of mutual destruction.
№ 463692   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:25
An obvious fact. Previously, Navalny was given 19 years in prison for his harsh opposition statements. All this time he was out of politics and, in fact, in principle, he did not pose any threat to Russia. That is, there is not the slightest sense in causing any harm to his life and health. Considering that he was already 47 years old, then at his age it is quite possible that health problems could arise. It is clear that today this news show with his death is inflated by the West to unimaginable proportions in order to shift the entire focus of attention to themselves. Since after Vladimir Putin’s loud interview with an American correspondent, which shocked the whole world, Western countries are ready to do anything to hide the real state of affairs from people.
Quote Explanation: About Navalny
№ 463578   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 14:38
- And this no longer falls under the jurisdiction of the FBI, the Bureau of Indian Affairs is responsible for this.
- And this no longer falls under the jurisdiction of the...
№ 463568   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 14:36
Possible manifestations include extreme tearfulness, angry outbursts or behavioral outbursts such as breaking or throwing objects, aggression towards oneself or others, and threats to commit suicide. Emotional dysregulation can lead to behavioral problems - and interfere with a person's interactions and relationships in society.
№ 462560   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2024 / 15:24
And something changed: he became himself, and not part of the vague mass of people, he began to speak as if from himself and felt less confident. And Zimobor looked at him intently and affably - without a threat, but in such a way that a healthy man, old enough to be the father of this curly-haired guy, felt a desire to lower his eyes. From the brown, shining eyes of the young prince, entire generations of people, accustomed to rule, accustomed to looking at the world from above, from the back of a war horse, looked at him. Their world was wide and vast, and the elder, whose white light had always been closed by the flow of the Sezha - two or three transitions from beginning to end - suddenly became timid in front of this world, realizing for the first time its enormity. He vaguely knew that somewhere there were the Dnieper and Sozh, and this guy saw them and drank their water.
№ 462398   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 19:55
Typically, narcissists throw insults at you and wait for a reaction. For example they say: You
№ 460144   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:39
We have words for you, but they are indecent.
№ 459139   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:46
- And mine too. Cobra has been breathing down my neck for years. That's why we need to deal with DeCobray.
№ 457951   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:54
- Bullshit, I can’t hear you! You answer like women!
№ 457305   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:10
If you keep looking at me, you will see me kill you.
If you keep looking at me, you will see me kill you.
№ 456385   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2023 / 01:33
The possibility of governmental violence, as well as any violence of a small number of people against a large one, has always produced and produces only that a small number is armed, and the majority is unarmed, or a small number is better armed than a large one. This is how it happened during all the conquests: this is how the peoples conquered - the Greeks, Romans, knights, Cortes, and now they conquer people in Africa, Asia, just keep their subjects in peacetime all governments. As in the old days, so now some people rule over others only because some are armed and others are not. In the old days, warriors with their leaders attacked defenseless inhabitants and subjugated them to themselves and robbed them, and everyone, according to their participation, their courage, cruelty, shared the booty, and it was clear to each warrior that the violence he committed was beneficial to him. Now, however, armed people, taken mainly from the workers, go against defenseless people, strikers, rebels or inhabitants of foreign countries, and subdue them and rob them (i.e., force them to give their labor) not for themselves, but for people who do not even participate in the conquest. The only difference between conquerors and governments is that the conquerors themselves, with their wars, attacked defenseless inhabitants and, in case of disobedience, carried out their threats of torture and murder, while governments do not themselves carry out, in case of disobedience, torture and murder of unarmed inhabitants , but they force deceived people to do this, and especially for this brutalized people, taken from the very people that they rape. So that the former violence was carried out by personal efforts: the courage, cruelty, dexterity of the conquerors themselves; the present violence is produced by deceit.
№ 456231   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2023 / 19:36