bar [Theme]

Your mind spends most of its time in a bar called the Brain. There it is loud, there are drunken patrons shouting and singing. Meditation closes the bar, kicks everyone out and allows you to connect with an improved version of yourself, as well as with the Universal Mind.
№ 427705   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 11:10
- Yes, he took me to the bar, treated me to champagne. He's a gentleman. What?
- Did he introduce himself?
- Who needs this?
№ 423421   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2021 / 16:54
I will leave this world just as I came - absolutely naked! It will be amazing. An open bar for guys, an open coffin for girls ...
№ 422369   Added Viker 07-07-2021 / 10:02
- Well, so what? I was sitting on my phone all this time, all on cheating... I demand a detailed account of what happened! A what?...
- Listen, we didn't call because we had reasons for it. We went to the bar, saw Mentos and frealed...
- Are you kidding?... Jen, you didn't leave Mentos sitting there alone, in misunderstanding?... Damn, Jen!
- I didn't expect you to understand.
- Oh yes, I get it. You were frightened and did not talk to him, deciding that he would judge you by your appearance. And it doesn't bother you that you're doing the same to him.
№ 420615   Added MegaMozg 11-06-2021 / 10:24
You look, Tuesday, and there's no one in the bar. Do you know where all the young people are? At home, he watches videos about some idiots on YouTube. We used to come here and we were idiots ourselves!
№ 416781   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 19:39
There's a story bartenders tell about the Devil. Every night with the closure of bars, he chooses one and walks into the door with all the sadness of the world on his shoulders. To the bar. Or to the pub. Or in the saloon. Where people drive themselves into sweet oblivion. He's not particular. So the Devil comes and wants to talk. If you listen and survive, he will give you on tea. And you will never have to work. What the narrator can finish the story either good or bad, depending on his mood. It's all true. But sometimes the Devil likes to play along.
№ 402337   Added MegaMozg 11-08-2020 / 22:03
- What is remarkable here area.
I heard the oyster there is nothing.
Quote Explanation: In a very inhospitable tavern.
№ 401965   Added MegaMozg 03-08-2020 / 09:33
Rigwarl never turned back in battle and was famous for its battles with the strong and nasty bullies, which only reach the hands. Favorite drunken crowds began to participate in underground fights, which were carried out in each roadside tavern between Slom and Elsa, and one a skilled fighter spotted one innkeeper who sought a bouncer in a bar. For a modest drink Rigwarl began to collect fee, to keep order, and from time to time to break a few limbs particularly recalcitrant clients (and one chlenistonogogo the poor guy once broke five). But one idle night drunken blow divided Rigwarl his liver: he found himself equal to the fighter. "I don't like your teeth, dear", he muttered thickly thickset fellow from the North that it was time to pay. And began a fight for the ages! Into the fray rushed a dozen visitors. Not survived any one chair. And over all is incredible: a customer left without paying for the drinks. A few weeks wound bouncers dragged on, and the needle had grown, but the impact on credit he could not forgive. Account Rigwarl paid out of pocket, vowing to hunt down the northerner, and recover from him the full payment. After that, he began training, he never did, and unexpectedly made a startling discovery. With a smile spreading needles, he decided that sometimes it's worth to show the offender the back.
Quote Explanation: Biography Rigwarl, Bristleback.
№ 394282   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 22:30
- I'm a beginner with you. Only three weeks on the street...
- Remember the rules of the cops: the First rule: He was a COP, so you knew him. Second: when you kill a COP, all the rascals, they decide that the start of the hunting season. Third: a COP is killed. We are restoring their influence in the streets. Someone something vyaknet - poluchit of the face. If you decide to resist, then consciousness will come only in the hospital. These prodigally to understand who's in charge.
... - Welcome to the life of the streets. Come to the registration evening in the bar on the seventh, on P and K ( PIK - Full contact. for a neophyte in the patrol cops, buy a prostitute, which makes him a Blowjob at the door of the bar on the street.) Rule number seven: Now these guys are acting like children, but maybe these guys will save your bacon.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 387081   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2020 / 15:50
Nowhere as good fun as the pub. If you have never had these bouts of laughter when you sit at the counter and an hour without stopping laughing like a hyena, then you certainly do not understand.
№ 367949   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2019 / 13:11
- How did you find this place?
- By name. I cried without end, and in drunk, the company singing the disney songs I felt better.
Quote Explanation: Diana brought Kelsey to the bar "don't cry".
3 Season 1 Series
№ 355866   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2019 / 20:02
- He thought that I was twenty-something. What is mixed in this bar?
- Where else to take this?
Quote Explanation: Lisa forty years.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 355850   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2019 / 19:26
- Where Is Merlin?
- Went in search of agrimonia. Nice, but shy plant, it is difficult to find work for the day.
- All day!?
- It is priceless, my Lord. Kindly for liver and spleen.
- He's in the tavern, I'm guessing?
- No, sir.
- Well, when he cleans the liver and spleen, tell him that in an hour he should be in my chambers. Sober!
5 Season 8 Series
№ 353003   Added MegaMozg 13-12-2018 / 17:08
- I thought you were in this case AC. You say all the time that you go to bars, meet women.
I all the time do.
- We here all night long and the longest conversation with a woman you had when you called your mom.
2 Season 20 Series
№ 352507   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2018 / 21:02
- We missed you in the tavern. Percival broke sir Brannis wrist.
- It was fun.
- Sir Brannis not really.
4 Season 10 Series
№ 350350   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2018 / 15:07