character [Theme]

All people have many faces. Some people in the public eye can do brave things to impress the public. But returning home, they become an unintelligent child in need of help and protection.
№ 465779   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2024 / 15:09
If a person does not have character, he must at least develop methodicality.
№ 465627   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2024 / 08:24
A determined cat never remains hungry, and an impudent cat never remains cold.
№ 465494   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 15:09
Deep down I am quite superficial, which is to blame for my beauty.
№ 465445   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 07:39
The more time a person spends using their strengths, the less likely they are to report anxiety, stress, or sadness.
№ 464856   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2024 / 12:54
The more time a person spends using their strengths, the less likely they are to report anxiety, stress, or sadness.
№ 464855   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:54
The Soviet soldier then endured difficult trials. And today the old wound is speaking, my health is acting up. A former front-line soldier will not complain to you - not the right kind of character. Be careful yourself. Without insulting their pride, treat them with sensitivity and respect. That's a very small price to pay for everything they did for you in 1941, '42, '43, '44, '45.
№ 464723   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:33
In cases where the provision of insurance protection is necessary from the standpoint of public interests, insurance is compulsory.
№ 464675   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:25
The desire for personal gain is the inalienable right of every participant in a market economy: only under this condition does it have a market character. A participant in market production always acts for his own economic benefit. There is no need to teach anyone the desire to act in the interests of one’s own benefit, because this is a natural motive for human behavior. An individual acting contrary to his economic benefit is, of course, an anomaly for a market economy.
№ 464043   Added Viker 15-03-2024 / 15:33
Do you remember in childhood, when those around you called someone bad who told the truth? “You’re a bad girl,” I was constantly told when I declared that bad was bad. Then I learned to remain silent and they began to love me for my kind character. Then I learned to say something other than what I thought, and from that moment on I began to be considered mature for entering life.
№ 463202   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2024 / 14:15
I have often been unfair to the deceased. But was the deceased a moral person? No, he was not a moral person. He was a former blind man, an impostor and a goose thief. He put all his strength into living at the expense of society. But society did not want him to live at their expense, and Mikhail Samuelevich could not bear this contradiction in views, because he had a hot temper. And that's why he died. All!
I have often been unfair to the deceased. But was the...
№ 463189   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2024 / 13:36
True morality is a manifestation of character; it must be realized only freely and consciously. This is why the people who make up the crowd cannot behave truly morally.
Quote Explanation: Chapter 2
№ 462964   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:07
The most striking fact observed in the psychology of a crowd is this: whatever the individuals who compose it, whatever their way of life, their occupations, their character or mind, their mere transformation into a crowd is enough for them to develop something like a collective soul that makes them feel, think and act completely differently than each of these people individually would think, act and feel.
Quote Explanation: Chapter 2 from the work “Psychology of Crowds”
№ 462962   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:07
Nietzsche said: “I,” you say, proud of this word. But more important - although you don’t want to believe it - is much more important than your body and its great mind; it does not say “I”, but creates it. On a personal note, I will add this: our mind can heal a sick body, while our body can do the same to heal a sick mind. The baggage of life experience burdens every person both morally and physically, but for healthy mental development, most people mistakenly seek salvation on the side of psychiatrists, drugs and other things unnecessary for life, in which they see an easy way to escape from reality, not realizing that only they are able to form their own strong character. Thus, the constant practice of meditation and the unity of man with nature is an integral part of our sustainable existence - since changes at the level of the body, including healthy eating and exercise, can become those fundamental changes in human consciousness that serve as a source of inexhaustible life.
№ 462832   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 10:46
The covert narcissist is different: he suppresses his true self because he is not confident enough to assert himself. This is his unconscious choice: he cannot refuse it. The covert narcissist is his own harsh critic.
№ 462159   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:32