inhabitants [Theme]

Well, there's really nothing you can do about it. Still, people should make do with what they have and say thank you for having at least this. As for the dissatisfied, it is they who make discoveries, invent something and in every possible way contribute to the progress of civilization. Who loves to travel - will come up with cars and trains. Those who want to fly design airplanes and spaceships. And we got all this thanks to a handful of people with a sharp rational mind. In other words, everything that we have we owe to these geniuses, these eternally dissatisfied. And we, ordinary people, prefer to live the most ordinary life.
№ 443513   Added MegaMozg 15-08-2022 / 14:09
The delusions of a sage are positively more instructive than the truths of a fool. For the wise soar in the elevated regions, from where everything can be seen far away, the foolish tramples along the low beaten paths.
№ 426755   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:48
Those ordinary people who are not able to scandal, find scandal celebrity the perfect excuse for their cowardice. And at the same time, the excellent podium on which to build their non-existent superiority. "I'm not as beautiful as the White Lotus. But I virtuous". "I'm not as talented as Arizona. But I know better life." "I'm not" Inhabitants, having said that, happily sleeping like pigs.
№ 397392   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:34
Ten years is a miracle, in the twenty - genius, and after thirty - ordinary man.
№ 396614   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:17
What distinguishes the elite from the Everyman?
The presence of education and self-esteem. The presence of victories to its credit. The lack of vulgarity
№ 396539   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:03
The herd is not capable of outrage, of course. But it is not able to be creative, because only the person creates a new.
№ 388737   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2020 / 14:15