star [Theme] Page 3

Evening light... On a patterned tablecloth
Bread is on the table, water in the bucket.
An evening star shines through the window,
And the tree bowed down in a black shadow.
Evening light, evening thought wave...
I take a break from the work of the day.
And I carefully break the fragrant bread,
And around me - prayers silence ...
№ 424828   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2021 / 20:39
There is something to pay but I do not want to win at any cost, I do not want to put my foot on my chest, I would like to stay with you just to stay with you but the high star in the sky calls me on the way.
№ 423569   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2021 / 16:06
Beauty is like gravity. That is, the more a person fills the moment with himself, the more you are drawn to him. It's like the larger a star or other cosmic body, the more it pushes space, creating gravity. Everything is the same here: the more a being fills the moment with itself, the more others will reach for it, be attracted - this is the attraction, this is the attraction. When in the moment you have eggs to live your emotions to the end, in the moment to formulate them for yourself, share them and act from them. Omit one of the four verbs: live, formulate, share, act - you can put an end to attractiveness.
№ 421110   Added MegaMozg 20-06-2021 / 01:54
No star can illuminate our path if the sky is covered with clouds ...
№ 420606   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2021 / 20:57
The soul is eternal. But, who is she without a body? A frightening ghost, a wandering shadow or a star flashing in the sky? No one will ever know. And people are leaving...
№ 420024   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 15:03
We all have our own star, but not everyone notices it, the one who manages to find it becomes truly happy.
№ 418272   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2021 / 14:21
A special star for me is Andrei Nikolaevich Tupolev. Few people know that we called him - "Grandfather". I do not know of another boss, of such a high rank, who was so close to his subordinates, treated them carefully, not punishing anyone, not firing, although there was a reason.
Quote Explanation: About aircraft designer Andrey Nikolayevich Tupolev.
№ 417858   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 03:12
The moonlit path really looked wonderful. Despite the proximity of the city, the stars were visible over the ocean. Their closeness was reassuring. There was something very peaceful about the thought that somewhere, millions of light years away, a star had once shone.
Quote Explanation: Kyle took Kim to the lighthouse to distract herself from the complex investigation and have a good time. Quote from the novel "High Surf"
№ 416815   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 21:21
"Greetings, Invisible Star," he began. - You have earned the place of the leader, and the Storm Tribe wishes you all well-being. He looked warmly at the gray leader. - We will all miss spotted Star. I remember her from the days when I was a simple squire of the Storm Tribe, - said Firestar. He behaved as if Blackstar had not just crucified himself in front of all the tribes. - I've always respected Spotted Star. She was devoted to the River Tribe with all her heart, but love for her fellow tribesmen did not prevent her from understanding the need to keep all forest tribes strong and resilient. - Firestar cast an expressive glance at Blackstar and continued: - When Spotted Star was a simple warrior, she was given the name Ocelotka. This name was very suitable for her, for the Spotted Star had the nobility, courage and strength of this mighty and dangerous cat.
Quote Explanation: Firestar speech o Spotted Star
№ 416517   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2021 / 08:36
“Spotted Star was a valiant leader,” she began. The cats nodded and whispered in agreement, and the Invisible Star continued: “She was brave, loyal and ready to do anything for the sake of her fellow tribesmen.
Quote Explanation: Invisible Star about Spotted Star
№ 416515   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2021 / 08:30
- And sho you thought, sho will wipe the snot? I say it as it is. Youth - she will figure it out herself, without you, without the old fart! By the way, a good toast: come on, to you, to the old fart!
№ 415735   Added MegaMozg 24-03-2021 / 12:57
Directors also choose differently. Alone; just because - this is a Star, He has already gone well in this film - it means there will be a good box office ..! And even you are often tried to be imposed by producers, or TV companies, if you work for certain artists. Even if you don’t like them, you have to fight them off and say that they don’t fit here. Of course, the best thing is in Love, in the sense that it should be an intuitive feeling that this person will express what you would like to say in this film.
Quote Explanation: From an interview with MIRFF 2018
№ 414908   Added MegaMozg 12-03-2021 / 13:21
Pure, but lifeless, clear, but distant! ..
Quote Explanation: From George Gordon Byron, «Sun sleepless»
№ 414571   Added MegaMozg 07-03-2021 / 15:12
The earth in the moonlight was entirely mesquite and wasteland. It swelled, it became huge and rusty, it melted and rolled until the morning star intervened and the dew began to fly through our windows, and we all raced.
№ 414231   Added MegaMozg 28-02-2021 / 00:18