Picture [Theme]

You lose a friend, accept responsibility - and are left with a feeling of guilt. A familiar picture.
№ 464548   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:05
(Do you think the Heavenly army is fighting for you alone? The earthly battlefield is everywhere. And don’t disagree too much. I pulled you out of Hell, but I can bring you back.)
4 Season 2 Series
№ 464421   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 11:23
- This was the right occasion. You can't remember it now, but Kosuke and that girl died at that railroad crossing one day. And some roared out loud with guilt. So I had no other choice. It was time to return, but before I knew it, summer came. It was too great to be with you. For the first time I saw a river flowing across the earth. I rode a bike for the first time. I learned for the first time how wide the sky is. And most importantly, it was the first time I saw so many people in one place.
Quote Explanation: Chucky tells Makoto that he is from the future
- This was the right occasion. You cant remember it now,...
№ 463547   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2024 / 14:21
Whatever we do is meaningless, since we are doomed to death from the first second of our conception. What is this all for? Who invented the Universe, showed all the colors, left many questions and doomed it to death? Life is the road to death, no matter what paths we choose. Does all this make sense? And why am I not completely reassured by the possibility of an afterlife? Perhaps this is all because I know for sure that a painful hell awaits me, because I am not a saint. And I doubt that it will be fun there, as some write “there are more people you know in the underworld” and other nonsense. Living life with pain and ultimately ending up in inferno - am I the only one who is depressed by this picture?
№ 463300   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2024 / 17:18
Optimist: “But is the main frame in the picture?”
№ 459399   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:25
To paint from life, isn’t this a kind of slavery, doesn’t this show the artist’s lack of creativity? <...> If I want to paint the flaming ships of the Saint-Pierre raid on the day of the invasion, and if I know my business, I know what I want to do, won’t my work be more interesting than that which would be done by some naval officer, if he had the opportunity and had the courage to paint this motif from life? If I don’t succeed in painting, it means I’m not skilled enough, that’s all.
Quote Explanation: Excerpts from the diary. September 1902
№ 458520   Added MegaMozg 13-11-2023 / 07:45
The picture is simple. Do you want love, beauty, health and success? Broadcast it from yourself. Radiate kindness, joy and love to others. It is then that life will begin to play with bright colors and begin to delight you in a new way.
№ 458405   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2023 / 18:48
Anxieties, fears and doubts prevent us from living in joy and peace. Make a decision to break the vicious cycle of negative thoughts. Perception can greatly distort the real picture. The picture of the world is projected by our internal state. We see our reflection around us.
№ 458404   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2023 / 18:42
Why do the world's leading scientists even put forward these far-fetched theories? Because they understand that a purely physical explanation of the world cannot be adequate. They understand that a purely naturalistic picture cannot answer the most important and pressing questions. At the same time, they recognize that the Universe has all the characteristics of a designed, created system, as if there was a plan and will behind it all. But they refuse to admit that they actually mean God. So they have to invent aliens, computer simulations, and other simple stories to make sense of things that make no sense from the point of view of strict materialism. Maybe one day they will unearth the truth they worked so hard to hide.
№ 457976   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:58
There's something particularly exciting about seeing familiar places in a work of art - be it a film, a photograph or a painting.
№ 457137   Added MegaMozg 04-10-2023 / 12:03
Some correction about Zelensky... Here is the formula - "Walkers at Lenin", there is a ragamuffin there, only without the cider. For a long time I remembered this photo, which was distributed on the Internet, overgrown with some kind of cartoons where I saw it. Then I remembered - and I saw it, here is this picture - richly dressed ladies and gentlemen are talking, having fun, and nearby, against the backdrop of this celebration of life, is a very angry man with a characteristic expression and red tired eyes ... here in khaki .. ... and looks at them with such hatred that it is understandable that he would now slash a fan from the thigh with a burst of everyone ... but he smiles affectionately. Summit in Oman... 95th year... Autumn... Arafat... One to one. We all say about Zelensky that he is caricaturing Che Guevara ... Arafat without a holster and an Arafat is one to one in his eternal khaki. Eternally evil... With eternal claims for money... To whom everyone owes... Who hates everyone... Who at any moment is ready to betray any of his sponsors and benefactors and set his gang against anyone, but it does not matter. Untie anything anywhere.
Release Date: 13.07.2023
№ 455015   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2023 / 17:30
A person is not a picture, so as not to go beyond.
№ 453855   Added MegaMozg 26-05-2023 / 23:24
Here, by the way, is the famous painting by Edward Hopper - Night Owls. I just fell in love with her. Sometimes it seems to me that we all look like the people in this picture. we are each immersed in our own Universe, full of pain and guilt - so distant and incomprehensible.
№ 452567   Added MegaMozg 04-04-2023 / 23:33
“Are you talking about the bad reviews from the tutor at the prep school?” Or do you not like your work? Success or failure, fame or unpopularity... there are all sorts of standards of art in the world. But, Yaguchi-san, when you were painting that blue picture, were you thinking about failure? Of course, it is hardly possible to enter the TUI with her. But it was a good picture. Yaguchi-san, show me what you want to express. After all, art is a language without words. Try to forget about failure. And then all the skills and knowledge accumulated by you, along with this work, will become your strength.
Quote Explanation: TUI - Tokyo University of the Arts
“Are you talking about the bad reviews from the tutor at...
№ 451866   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2023 / 23:48