movie [Theme]

I, Misha, fuss a lot not about creativity, unfortunately, but about all sorts of everyday affairs, my own and others. That’s why I have completely gloomy moments and moods, I write little, I act in films without much interest; Apparently, I’m already tired of pretending, and I can only express myself in poetry, songs and writing in general, and for this - the most important thing - there’s just not enough time. Only in my dreams I often see that I am sitting at the table, and a sheet of paper is in front of me, and everything comes out smoothly - in rhyme, evil, desperate and funny. But I decided: I’ll soon finish the most necessary fuss - and put everything aside, I’ll try to do only my job.
Quote Explanation: from a letter to Mikhail Shemyakin, 1975.
№ 465968   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2024 / 16:09
In the movies, the powerful villains who control the city play golf with the judges. Rogers played tennis with them. That's where the differences ended.
Quote Explanation: When we first meet Mayor Roger, Jack describes him this way.
№ 465805   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2024 / 16:30
Russian culture is largely based on individual manifestations. It cannot be said that there is Russian cinema. There is no Russian cinema. There is cinema that is created by specific people through their own efforts.
№ 465453   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 08:03
Wine, cinema and dominoes? Wine is very important to me. Cinema, of course, too. Although, to be honest, I always considered myself stupid to watch highly intelligent films. I made several visits, but could not understand what the movie "Mirror" was about. Others have an idea about this film, but I couldn't form my own. Although Tarkovsky’s other film “Andrei Rublev” is one of my favorites.
Quote Explanation: About Tarkovsky's films
№ 464993   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2024 / 03:45
When you're 17, you know for sure that there are no more two different people than you and your mom. When you're 37 and she leaves, you can't stop being amazed at how much you consist of her - her sayings, movie quotes, favorite songs, stories, friends and optimism in spite of everything.
№ 464036   Added Viker 15-03-2024 / 15:32
I know that she doesn't care about me...
№ 463177   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 13:10
Since I'm not very talkative, if it weren't for cinema, it would seem to me that I don't exist at all.
№ 463139   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 12:09
I admired you so much! Transglobal expedition, world travel... What a show! How much money! This is what I always liked about people: hunger, poverty, disease - all this can be corrected. With the help of money. But you don't want to. If only you could take a little break from vanity travel, leisure cruises, and the billionaire space race. If you stopped making movies and TV series for just a year and spent this money on real needs, you would solve everything, and there would still be left...
№ 463087   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:27
What is that? What is this? Maybe we'll watch a movie? I'll break your legs, you creature! WHAT? How's the bouquet doing? Fuck you, you bastard!
№ 463062   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:23
Hoping for reactions similar to ours, artists of words and frames in cinema evoke feelings and sensations in us.
№ 462816   Added MegaMozg 12-02-2024 / 21:30
In my films there are hugs and caresses, but no kisses. A kiss is the most intimate, the most personal, and therefore the least demonstrated. On the big screen it's disgusting. When people kiss on the street, I don't look at them.
Quote Explanation: Modern life. From sayings recorded by Sylvain Regard (1966).
№ 462585   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 15:53
Sometimes in life there are such stories. which simply cannot be filmed: no one will believe that such a thing can actually happen.
№ 461764   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 11:54