not true [Theme]

This is not true. And I didn’t cry at all and didn’t repent. What kind of repentance is this when you do the same thing? Look... [put several coins on her palm. One coin slipped from my hand and fell to the floor] Why did I get this money? For this for the most. And the dress, and the hat, and the earrings - everything for this, for the most. Strip me down to my bare body, and you won’t find anything of mine. And the body is not mine - it was sold for three years in advance, or maybe for life - our life is short. What's in my stomach? The guest treated me to port wine, beer, and chocolate yesterday, and it turns out that my belly is not mine. I have neither shame nor conscience: if you order me to undress naked, I will undress; If you tell me not to give a damn about the cross, I won’t give a damn.
This is not true. And I didn’t cry at all and didn’t...
№ 465997   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2024 / 15:33
“She came out on her own,” said Oska, “little by little from the monkey.”
№ 465912   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2024 / 09:57
Not true. All people are different. But the problem is that everyone strives to be like one.
Quote Explanation: (Igor Orlov for the magazine Svoy
№ 462844   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 10:48
So, in the narcissistic mind, he abandons you as an object of persecution. Little by little you become enemy number one, two and three. He needs you to become an enemy. Because he must give up on you.
№ 461698   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2024 / 04:21
Conscience from God is the strongest proof that God exists. We are sometimes told that conscience is the result of human development, it is formed under the influence of external factors, culture, education and so on. It is not true. What is good is good for everyone - both the educated and the uneducated. And conscience begins to work in a person when he violates God’s commandments, without even knowing them.
№ 461557   Added Viker 15-01-2024 / 13:03
The ability to tell a lie cannot be replaced by the truth!
The ability to tell a lie cannot be replaced by the truth!
№ 460834   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 16:53
- The lessons of someone who died trying to help another, I will not listen.
№ 454285   Added Viker 20-06-2023 / 09:09
- Well, how are you? "Human! That sounds…proud!” Look at us... How can a person sound proud here? Say it with a smile, with a mockery, I, perhaps, would have believed you ...
№ 454094   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2023 / 15:36
An ugly but good person is like a lemon. Not everyone will like the taste of lemon, but this product is very useful and has a pleasant smell. A slice of lemon added to tea will give vivacity and joy, cheer up and reduce stress. Yes, you might think that a lemon is some kind of underfruit, an inferior product. But we all know that this is not true. So it is with an ugly, but good person. When you feel its inner beauty, you involuntarily wonder whether appearance is important at all, whether its significance is exaggerated.
№ 450915   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:33
It is not true that bad stories only happen in families where everything is bad. They happen to everyone. And it is important not so much to insure against them as to find the strength in yourself to live them with dignity.
№ 448736   Added Viker 09-01-2023 / 11:16
Love is not a miracle. Miracle - Harry Potter with his magic wand. A beautiful lie. Love is the most ordinary of all human things.
№ 447183   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2022 / 03:18
Like, poverty is not a vice. But this is not true, poverty is shameful, if you cannot hide it, and there is nothing to be done, it is still a shame...
№ 443549   Added MegaMozg 15-08-2022 / 17:45
- Not true! Turbin shouted thinly. - You just need to have a head on your shoulders, and you could always come to an agreement with the German. It would be necessary for the Germans to explain that we are not dangerous to them. It's over. We have lost the war. We now have something else, more terrible than the war, than the Germans, than everything in the world. We have Trotsky.
№ 443098   Added Viker 07-08-2022 / 21:35
Grief makes us vulnerable and defenseless, anyone can offend us. Why is it said that grief makes a person wise and steadfast? Not true. Grief teaches to humiliation and humility.
№ 440302   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2022 / 01:24