important [Theme]

Before Carrie, I wrote other novels - Fury, The Long Walk and The Running Man were later published. Of these, "Rage" is the most problematic, "The Long Walk" is the best. But none of them taught me what I learned from Carrie White. The most important thing is that the author's perception of a character can be just as erroneous as the reader's perception of him. The next thought is that quitting your job because it is emotionally or imaginatively difficult is not worth it. Sometimes you have to continue even if you really don’t want to, and sometimes good work happens even when it seems like you’re shoveling crap while sitting down.
№ 464907   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 13:01
The most important thing at any age is to be yourself. Be angry if you want to be angry, enraged by injustice and despair. And don’t walk around with a smile from ear to ear, like a blessed person. The only thing worse can be indifference and a fake smile.
№ 464756   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:38
The most important thing is to believe in yourself.
№ 464346   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2024 / 06:42
The most important thing in life is to live by your own rules.
№ 464305   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2024 / 04:36
He occupied such an important, leading position that no matter what stupidity he said, it was taken for intelligent speech.
№ 462876   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 10:53
Value is a property of a person, society, phenomena and things, which is important for the meaningful, safe and comfortable life of people, more broadly, for the “full well-being and prosperity of humanity” as the highest value, in turn, and the main measure of other values.
№ 462707   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2024 / 10:27
But then he felt that now, now, something most important was happening in his soul, that his inner life was standing at that moment as if on oscillating scales, which with the slightest effort could be pulled in one direction or another. And he made this effort, calling on that god. which he sensed in his soul yesterday, and God immediately responded to him.
№ 462466   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 10:08
Coffee has many tastes, aromas... But the most important thing is that your coffee is always to your taste...
№ 462301   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 18:27
Frosts cleanse, clarify and crystallize the important...
№ 462296   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 18:12
Man, just as he creates the greatest events, also misses them. Always remember that the most important things happen to you every day. Learn to notice the power of love in the present moments - this is the only thing that can prolong your life.
№ 461966   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:55
And Krasovit, without being handsome and cheerful, had one very important advantage for her. He firmly believed in himself and his strength. And for the husband of a strong wife, this is most important. Otherwise, he, tormented by secret shame in front of his weakness, will slowly gnaw away both himself and her from the inside.
№ 461863   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:39
Now there are only a day left. I always feel a little sad on December 31st. The year is passing forever... But at the same time, there is anticipation, pleasant excitement, a feeling of miracle and great hopes in my soul. New Year for me is a renewal. This is an opportunity to leave behind everything unnecessary and draw a new starting point on your life path. I sincerely believe that in the New Year the world becomes kinder and more soulful, and wishes come true! Sometimes we wish, dream, ask, but do not think about the consequences of what we want. We do not think about whether fulfilling what we ask is useful for us. And this is what I want to wish you... May everything that is useful for you come true in the New Year. Good for your soul, for your heart, for your spiritual growth. And, of course, love, inspiration, peace in the soul and self-confidence. Health to you and your loved ones. It's the most important. Happy New Year! And also... while we have these precious 24 hours, please hug your loved ones! Call your loved ones! Think about those who need you and give them your warmth. Ask for forgiveness from those you have offended. Forgive those who have offended you. And exactly one day later, when the chimes solemnly strike twelve times, open your arms to the New Year with a pure soul. Close your eyes... a new chapter of your life begins. And you can do ANYTHING. I know for sure.
№ 460905   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2024 / 19:15
It was a year that did not allow us to relax, but which forced us to unite and be even stronger. A year when there were many losses, human and financial. And I hug tightly those from whom the year has taken away the most important thing - loved ones. It was also a year of enormous transformation. Soul, mind. Metamorphosis, what is it? Transformation. Transformation. And I believe that we have reached/are reaching a new level of development. Where the rule is to give more than to take. Where love is unconditional, from a pure “just like that.” Where friendship can withstand all events. Where you need to be able to forgive and say goodbye, letting go of everything; outdated, with great gratitude. Where dreams are not just a wish list; on the new moon, but powerful work on your goals and moving forward, because there is faith. Into yourself. And the most important thing. We can do anything. We'll survive everything. We will achieve everything. As long as we have love for life in our hearts. I wish you, my dears, to always be in love with LIFE! Happy New Year!
№ 460903   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2024 / 19:09
Time spent joyfully and without fuss is as important as achieving goals.
№ 460602   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:29
- Be happy. Well, in the sense: live here and now, love yourself as you are. Even though it’s inferior, but, damn it, it’s necessary. Then stop, concentrate, understand what is important for you, the main thing and... it... as they say, that’s it, I guess.
- Be happy. Well, in the sense: live here and now, love...
№ 460380   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 13:56