cross [Theme]

This is not true. And I didn’t cry at all and didn’t repent. What kind of repentance is this when you do the same thing? Look... [put several coins on her palm. One coin slipped from my hand and fell to the floor] Why did I get this money? For this for the most. And the dress, and the hat, and the earrings - everything for this, for the most. Strip me down to my bare body, and you won’t find anything of mine. And the body is not mine - it was sold for three years in advance, or maybe for life - our life is short. What's in my stomach? The guest treated me to port wine, beer, and chocolate yesterday, and it turns out that my belly is not mine. I have neither shame nor conscience: if you order me to undress naked, I will undress; If you tell me not to give a damn about the cross, I won’t give a damn.
This is not true. And I didn’t cry at all and didn’t...
№ 465997   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2024 / 15:33
I'll cut off your hand!
Ill cut off your hand!
№ 462923   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:01
Guys, this is my cross, but I have to carry it to you!
№ 462093   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:02
What a joy it is to be and be proud of being Russian.
Quote Explanation: Novgorod
№ 459807   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 19:07
Igor RasteryaevErmak
Quote Explanation: The same “people” are the Cossacks, the ancestors, about whom I. Rasteryaev sings.
№ 454336   Added Viker 20-06-2023 / 10:51
When I read from A.P. Chekhov that “the profession of a doctor is a feat; it requires purity of soul and thoughts. You have to be mentally clear, morally clean and physically tidy,” I first of all thought about my teacher. Always and in everything he was just like that, and demanded the same from us. And I will be immensely glad if my book, among other things, will serve the good memory of Nikolai Nikolaevich Petrov - an outstanding Russian surgeon who did so much for suffering people! I reserve the right to tell you more about this wonderful person in some other details. Assistants, nurses, nurses... They, my comrades, completely voluntarily and disinterestedly, in the name of serving medicine, patiently carried a heavy cross with me - they pulled out long-doomed people from death...
№ 451987   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2023 / 17:18
Life lesson - sad, but important. When you make a mistake, only a few remember your achievements and merits, while the bulk begin to knock together a cross to crucify you on it.
№ 451064   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:57
This cross of God "carries" us!
№ 449755   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 21:18
I no longer wear a cross, so I hide it under the bed in a box ... My neck felt better, but my head seemed to be full of stones.
№ 448432   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2023 / 23:57
This parable [About the lost sheep and the lost drachma] testifies that each of us is dear to God, beloved, everyone is needed and infinitely valuable for God. And the Lord watches over the fate of everyone and, out of love for him, ascends to the Cross. Only for the Christian worldview it became obvious that a person cannot have a price and one cannot put the question like this: are ninety-nine people more valuable than one or not? A person himself can sacrifice himself for the sake of others, he is free to make such a decision, but for the Lord everyone is infinitely dear.
№ 446523   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2022 / 18:18
Do not complain about the weight of the cross. And on the day of sorrow, tell your sorrow to the Lord, and He will comfort you...
№ 445857   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2022 / 08:48
But best of all, the electric white cross sparkled in the hands of the enormous Vladimir on Vladimirskaya Gorka, and it was visible far away, and often in the summer, in the black haze, in the tangled backwaters and bends of the old river, made of willow, the boats saw him and found water in his light. way to the City, to its marinas. In winter, the cross shone in the black thick of the sky and coldly and calmly reigned over the dark gentle expanses of the Moscow coast, from which two huge bridges were thrown. One chain, heavy, Nikolaevsky, leading to Slobodka on the other side, the other - tall, arrow-shaped, along which trains ran from where the mysterious Moscow sat very, very far away, spreading its motley hat.
№ 443102   Added Viker 07-08-2022 / 21:36
People just need to be reminded more often that they are people. What are the Russians. One blood - one earth. Evil is everywhere. There will always be hunters to sell you for thirty pieces of silver. And more and more troubles are pouring on the peasant: either the Tatars three times in the autumn, then hunger, then pestilence. And he keeps working, working, working. He bears his cross humbly. He does not despair, but is silent and endures. He only prays to God for strength. Will not the Almighty forgive them for their darkness? After all, you yourself know - something doesn’t work out or you are tired, you are tormented, and suddenly, you will meet someone’s gaze in the crowd, a human one ... and as if you took communion. And everything is easier now. Is not it?
№ 442237   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2022 / 20:42
Every time I see a cross, I understand especially clearly to whom I owe my life!
№ 441851   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2022 / 13:51
Carrying your cross, don't start playing tic-tac-toe.
№ 440166   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 11:37