show [Theme]

An obvious fact. Previously, Navalny was given 19 years in prison for his harsh opposition statements. All this time he was out of politics and, in fact, in principle, he did not pose any threat to Russia. That is, there is not the slightest sense in causing any harm to his life and health. Considering that he was already 47 years old, then at his age it is quite possible that health problems could arise. It is clear that today this news show with his death is inflated by the West to unimaginable proportions in order to shift the entire focus of attention to themselves. Since after Vladimir Putin’s loud interview with an American correspondent, which shocked the whole world, Western countries are ready to do anything to hide the real state of affairs from people.
Quote Explanation: About Navalny
№ 463578   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 14:38
Ivlev and Agzamov have no competitors left. Unless Mountain Ramsay gets into cooking.
№ 463533   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 13:24
There are many different talent shows: Creole women dance there, children calculate the Russian budget in their heads, and parrots swear freely in Semitic-Hamitic languages.
№ 463529   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 13:24
I admired you so much! Transglobal expedition, world travel... What a show! How much money! This is what I always liked about people: hunger, poverty, disease - all this can be corrected. With the help of money. But you don't want to. If only you could take a little break from vanity travel, leisure cruises, and the billionaire space race. If you stopped making movies and TV series for just a year and spent this money on real needs, you would solve everything, and there would still be left...
№ 463087   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:27
I remember all my exes, I think
№ 458248   Added MegaMozg 05-11-2023 / 00:42
The Russian emperor Paul the First, whom Bernard Shaw calls the same monster as Nero was, captured the leader of the Polish uprising, Tadeusz Kosciuszko. Kosciuszko was brought to St. Petersburg, received by Pavel, received money and freedom, and left for the USA. Shamil, who organized in the Caucasus one of the bloodiest uprisings in Russian marginal history, was taken prisoner, received by Tsar Alexander II, received an estate on the Volga, however, with a ban on returning to the Caucasus, and then left for Mecca. Paul the First and Alexander II were "reactionaries", and both were killed: the first - because he began the liberation of Russian slaves, the second - because he did not finish it.
№ 454502   Added MegaMozg 22-06-2023 / 08:45
Cyclic phenomenon!!!
№ 450143   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2023 / 07:21
A place of worship is not a restaurant, worship of God is not a show, a song or a dance... Social networks steal our time, because of which we do not have enough time to connect with God (prayer).
№ 449422   Added MegaMozg 26-01-2023 / 10:36
only the teacher was stubborn, and saw the whole truth ...
№ 447502   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2022 / 09:45
I am a factory worker, a loader 5/2.30 per month, 8 hours a day, how much I load how much I smoke this village is *** to do here, it’s just ***, it’s like it died out *** in one moment, there are only fashionistas classmates who *** live here *** and think that they are cool, although in reality they are shameless pies ***, fucked 3 girls - got into the friend zone, don’t fuck me do more in this life except *** suffer from it, everything starts like it’s not bad they see me as a normal dude, but then I start to drive my jokes and it’s just *** it’s all the same *** it doesn’t roll the same thing every time, but in general I often sit in a coffee shop, I take water with ice for more money, there’s not enough money, well, what else can I say *** knows donuts ate expired, there the expiration date is shorter than 3 days, and I eat them for the fourth, the undershow will no longer be a new show, when Igor moves to Belgorod and we will live with him in the dorm, fuck the plan, the idea is great, but I *** know how to implement as usual, there are no ideas for freestyle, but only half a beat has passed *** knows what else to read, a jig drove by *** some shit *** rusty, well, yes and ***
№ 445343   Added MegaMozg 11-10-2022 / 09:33
- We're not flying, you're flying. Zephyr just got stolen.
№ 442564   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2022 / 17:51
Alexander, it seems to me alone that you, on a federal channel, in the most rated show on Russian television ... are promoting your friends?
Quote Explanation: In response to the attacks of Alexander Revva that his fellow comedian Timur Batrutdinov is in the suit.
Release Date: 14.03.2021
№ 437744   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2022 / 23:30
- And I'm on my haunches.
Release Date: 07.03.2021
№ 437740   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2022 / 23:18