beer [Theme]

This is not true. And I didn’t cry at all and didn’t repent. What kind of repentance is this when you do the same thing? Look... [put several coins on her palm. One coin slipped from my hand and fell to the floor] Why did I get this money? For this for the most. And the dress, and the hat, and the earrings - everything for this, for the most. Strip me down to my bare body, and you won’t find anything of mine. And the body is not mine - it was sold for three years in advance, or maybe for life - our life is short. What's in my stomach? The guest treated me to port wine, beer, and chocolate yesterday, and it turns out that my belly is not mine. I have neither shame nor conscience: if you order me to undress naked, I will undress; If you tell me not to give a damn about the cross, I won’t give a damn.
This is not true. And I didn’t cry at all and didn’t...
№ 465997   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2024 / 15:33
I just returned, you see. I thought a hot ham and cold beer were waiting for me, but here - ass!
I just returned, you see. I thought a hot ham and cold beer...
№ 465216   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2024 / 20:12
April is rich in water, and October is rich in beer.
№ 465203   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2024 / 19:33
Answer,
№ 463848   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:51
Who does not risk drinking someone else's beer, he does not drink beer. »»-------------¤-------------««
№ 453653   Added MegaMozg 17-05-2023 / 06:30
- That's why you drink it every day...
№ 452126   Added MegaMozg 25-03-2023 / 07:51
But Russian tourist is not so easy to break.
№ 449678   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 17:27
I owe you a beer! Gordon, I'm Barney from black mesa. I'm sorry I scared you, I acted out giving in front of the cameras.
I owe you a beer! Gordon, Im Barney from black mesa. Im...
№ 447209   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2022 / 13:48
Any wine will be terrible if you drink it like beer. It is obvious.
№ 441983   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2022 / 14:09
Yes, I think I've had enough, Red. I've had enough.
Quote Explanation: Frank shares his grief with Daredevil.
№ 435586   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2022 / 02:42
In 2008, when the US government decided to shake up the American economy with a direct injection of $ 600 to each US citizen personally (in practice, they gave only $ 300), Mark Feber wrote in his monthly report: The federal government wants to give each US citizen $ 600. but if we spend this money at Walt Mart, the money will go to China, if we spend this money on gasoline, the money will go to the Arabs. If we buy computers, the money will go to India. If we buy fruit, the money will go to Mexico, Honduras or Guatemala. If we buy a high quality car, the money will go to Germany or Japan. If we buy a trinket, the money will go to Taiwan. If we buy drugs, the money will go to Bolivia, Colombia or India. And not a single cent will go towards improving the American economy. The only way to leave money in America and help the economy is to spend it on beer and prostitutes, since this is the only commodity still produced in the United States. And I will definitely contribute.
№ 431932   Added MegaMozg 12-11-2021 / 18:30
The old truth, the more we love a woman, the less time we have for beer, garage, friends and fishing. Women, now I want to appeal to you: never put a man in front of a choice, you or beer, otherwise you will have less man in your life, and more beer.
Release Date: 07.05.2021
№ 431566   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2021 / 02:15
- Well then, Lokomotiv, probably? A? Look, I got offended and left ... It turns out that Zenith is cooler! Cheers cheers!
№ 430318   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2021 / 22:42
I got into a terrible situation last year, I got a hundred thousand dollars. I'm not showing off! The thing is, I bought a beer for a five-hander and lost my phone. And okay, if I lost only my phone, I also lost my passport. This is a terrible situation! I went to restore my sim-card, I come to the salon, they tell me: "Your passport!" I went to the State Services website to register my passport, and I was registered there by my phone number. As a result, I spent three days without a passport and a phone, as if I'm 14. The only plus, three days were very cool. Imagine, I was as free of scammers for three days. Nobody can get me. <...> Well, I have a passport. With a passport, I easily restored my sim card, I have been chasing with a passport for six months and I feel that it spoils me. I'm already a little bit like "not from here, you know?"
I bought cigarettes, they asked me for a passport and I was like: "I'm so sorry ... Check it". And there it was written: "Antipin Denis, urban-type settlement." I'm like, "Shit happens, yok-makaryok!"
Release Date: 20.09.2021
№ 429658   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:44
“We just had a nice chat about a possible end of the world,” he replied, shaking his head. - Not in general terms, like students who ran out of beer by two o'clock in the morning, but quite specifically about a very specific end of the world that could happen today.
№ 429020   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:04