oddity [Theme]

Strange guests come to the party. Curiouser and curiouser...
7 Season 4 Series
№ 355758   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2019 / 04:14
- If it weren't for my suspicion, I would not follow you. Merlin was acting strange.
- This is just fine.
5 Season 9 Series
№ 353007   Added MegaMozg 13-12-2018 / 17:12
If I don't like you, you must have with you is not all right.
№ 352469   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2018 / 16:02
I "freak" of nature. You will never meet someone as great and sexy.
№ 352467   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2018 / 14:08
... Stress are capable of strange things.
№ 350162   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2018 / 03:12
All have eccentricities. And all of us are splinters in the arse from time to time.
We all have quirks. We can all be a pain in the ass from time to time.
Quote Explanation: About Sean Murphy.
2 Season 6 Series
№ 349938   Added MegaMozg 14-11-2018 / 07:02
Barely even waited for the storm, I sat on the sofa jet and flew to Leopold Grotter.
- You flew on a jet sofa?
Chernomorov was embarrassed. However, it is impossible to tell that very much.
- Yes, I understand what you're saying: some of the students, especially the "dark", could see me and raise a laugh. Another would be: academician, laureate of the Magic Suspenders, head of the legendary Tibidox flies on the tattered sofa with plucked chicken wings... the Sofa, from which copper springs stick out... it Was late and nobody saw me... and from where? Unless someone would look out the window, hearing only a little rumble... M-m... I haven't even crashed into the stained glass of the Hall of Two Elements, and if the glass and showered, then from time to time... after All, it was seven hundred years...
"Nightmare! And I thought the stained glass was broken by lightning!" thought Medusa.
At first I wanted to use carpet, but to go on the carpet in such humid conditions would be a disaster, or if moles. And then jet the sofa almost one and a half times faster... Well, about the boots, I did not say. Since then, as they are jinxed, precision landing, they have almost twenty miles... Of course, I could take a MOP with a propeller or a flying vacuum cleaner, but you know perfectly well that they are uncomfortable. During long flights numb back, and the lack of trunk bothers to take even the slightest load.
The dark creature studies teacher sighed quietly. For eccentricities of academician Sardanapal in Tibidox used. He could, mistaking the era to come to school in a Roman toga, or to ignite by mistake someone's ear wax, mixed it with sulfur chemical. And what about that incident with the guest from Bald mountain, when the Professor put him to sleep for three months after accidentally reading him instead of a welcome speech squirrel's hibernation spell? But whatever you say, and yet he was the greatest magician since Drevnira.
№ 344933   Added MegaMozg 28-09-2018 / 08:05
- Welcome!
- Uh... Hello? Are you okay?
- Just fine! Thank you for asking!
- You... are going to go up [from the earth]?
- Yes! My name is penny! Nice to meet you!
- You sure you don't hurt your head?
- Nice to meet you!
You already said it...
- That's right!
Okay, I'm sorry I crashed into you.
Take care, friend...
1 Season 15 Series
№ 344350   Added MegaMozg 23-09-2018 / 01:02
In a strange land of Northumbria all began that day even more strange.
Quote Explanation: Uhtred meets Hatred, the king of Northumbria.
№ 343937   Added Viker 19-09-2018 / 10:39
- That I'm rude, right?
- Yes, it is.
- And they called it eccentricity. On that stand!
№ 340011   Added MegaMozg 23-08-2018 / 07:02
I stabbed a good friend. Now, I'm trying to save your worst enemy? Even I could write a song to encompass all motives of strangeness today.
№ 336160   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2018 / 19:22
You know how the world is afraid of the unusual. That's why he represents such a danger to those who are different from others.
№ 336142   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2018 / 19:04
Strange events sometimes penetrate into our daily lives. Stories abound: memories from places that you don't remember, a child who suddenly began to speak in a foreign language, or a voice in your head that will ultimately save your life... This list goes on and on.
№ 335504   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2018 / 15:05
Is not hungry, but I pushed in itself, and biscuits, and pasta, and the shoals left on the floor and stomped on... I feel strange.. Like watching the hero of the old computer games, running around the maze. Something in this game podvisli, the hero over all the bombs, he destroyed all the monsters and collected all the chests and coins, but the door never opened, and he ran and ran through the maze. Smoking forever... not worth it, my world without it looked like a bad-trip...
№ 335267   Added Viker 27-07-2018 / 08:27
All men are strange creatures, but those of you who found a way to get pleasure from its strange, cause I have a lot of respect.
№ 332345   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2018 / 20:10