experiment [Theme]

Modern television is perhaps much more powerful than the Soviet experiments to create invincible and fearless soldiers, while modern media has created a huge crowd of obedient consumers, equalizing all people in the world through the consumption of the same goods.
Quote Explanation: Chapter 2
№ 463163   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2024 / 12:39
From the second year I was told: “Our Pashennaya.” I received a personal scholarship from Khmelev. She played leading roles in graduation performances. But when the distribution was made, there was no place in Maly. “I responded to the invitation of the artistic director of the Theater on Malaya Bronnaya, Andrei Goncharov.”
№ 457998   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 13:01
To engage in experimental science is not only torturing animals, it is a responsibility to humanity.
№ 449003   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2023 / 10:45
One big experiment.
Quote Explanation: The poem "The Outsider", which reflects the denunciation of the hypocrisy of the present century and, as if prophesied, describes a modern man who sets up an experiment on the whole world, but begins with a small environment of his own.
№ 448222   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:36
Stopping in front of the monkey, Allah Almighty created the most important and reliable experiment, Adam. Who is the only one who does not make mistakes, does not go astray, does not get confused?
№ 448146   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:23
God waited until he created a creature similar to himself, after an experiment with a monkey, Adam appeared from the water and soil. But, unfortunately, humanity failed to become a caliph (viceroy), people did not live up to God's expectations, and as a result, God created hell.
№ 448060   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:07
There are no instructions and guarantees in love, it is always a leap of faith, pure experiment.
№ 441461   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2022 / 06:33
- As I remember, there is no need for a parachute in hell... It doesn't matter what happened and why. We are here. One question - how to get out?
Quote Explanation: Everyone spoke about how they got here.
№ 436202   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2022 / 14:54
But one night, while lecturing the philosopher Charles Pierce, James decided to do a little experiment. He wrote down in his diary the installation for the year: no matter what happens, consider yourself responsible for all the events in your life. This year, he will do his best to overcome circumstances, no matter how likely failure may seem. If after a year nothing comes of it, it means that he is really powerless in the face of circumstances. Hence, all that remains is to commit suicide. What did this lead to? William James became the founder of American psychology.
№ 426674   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:35
These experiments will demonstrate to you that people need stories.
№ 425779   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 11:18
You have to experiment to create innovation. If you want more inventions, do more experiments during the week, month, year, decade. Of course, most experiments fail. But mistakes are necessary attempts to do something new, to prove something, to verify something. Young children are very creative - they try crazy things. As a child, we are all not afraid to try, and then someone loses this ability. The ingenuity paradox is that you need to be an expert in the field, but at the same time have a beginner's mindset. Sometimes it’s worth taking a step back and asking: if this was my first time doing this, what exactly would I be hooked on here?
№ 425050   Added MegaMozg 07-08-2021 / 03:33
Severny and Vzletka are two stillborn twin brothers mentioned above. A strange genetic experiment, as desperate as the construction of St. Petersburg in a swamp, but much more unsuccessful.
№ 424308   Added MegaMozg 27-07-2021 / 13:57