the result [Theme]

Too strong emotions deprive us of the ability to critically analyze. We do not see the long-term and immediate consequences of our actions and, as a result, we cannot distinguish between what is good and what is bad.
№ 465635   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2024 / 08:48
Everything that is beyond the results that we have is also beyond our perception, understanding and thinking. After all, we cannot come to a result that we do not understand, and, accordingly, we cannot make decisions that will lead to it. What we know leads to what we get. And in order to expand the space of your thoughts, you need to do more actions, the consequences or result of which is unknown.
Quote Explanation: Note: we are talking about actions (within the framework of law and morality) that lead to expanding the boundaries of one's understanding.
№ 465551   Added MegaMozg 03-04-2024 / 03:24
When you complete a large task step by step, you see step-by-step results. The main thing is to reward yourself for every result, even intermediate ones.
№ 465538   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2024 / 15:09
An efficient economy is one in which the minimum total expenditure of resources maximizes the total result (gross national product - GNP). At the same time, the magnitude of the increase in real GNP depends on the magnitude of the increase in investment.
№ 464844   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:52
Don't dwell on the past, don't dream about the future, live in the present, let the light follow you, Bodhisattva.
№ 464652   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:22
The template was completely simple: a guy and a girl meet, start living together, if everything goes smoothly, they get married and have children. And everything is taken for granted. If at any stage the relationship breaks down, well, they didn’t get along. Not your man. And what else do they come up with, just so as not to try to figure out what the problem is... I assessed my behavior, found it acceptable, was upset that I was wrong again, and then changed the terms and added them together, wondering why the result was the same same. I obeyed an internal scheme, led a cyclical life, made the same mistakes and did not notice it. But when I committed an act that was atypical for myself, an error was recorded in my head, like in a program, and the usual reaction pattern was disrupted, which allowed me to notice an unfortunate fact: what was happening to me was a repetition with slight variations of what had happened. And I had to critically re-evaluate all those patterns of perception and behavior patterns that I had managed to pick up from society in order to finally get out of the shell of delusions. This is a difficult and long path, but I no longer want to remain a hopeless, stubborn sheep.
№ 464163   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2024 / 21:30
The absence of a result is also a result.
№ 461861   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:39
- Not just out of curiosity.
№ 461651   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2024 / 03:48
Conscience from God is the strongest proof that God exists. We are sometimes told that conscience is the result of human development, it is formed under the influence of external factors, culture, education and so on. It is not true. What is good is good for everyone - both the educated and the uneducated. And conscience begins to work in a person when he violates God’s commandments, without even knowing them.
№ 461557   Added Viker 15-01-2024 / 13:03
Some people cheat others, but they are very successful. Why? Not because deception brings them success, but because the good karmic deed they performed in a past life brought the result that they are now experiencing, which manifested itself in the form of success. But this good karma will be exhausted, and they will experience the consequences of the negative deeds that they are committing now. When they talk about karma, you may have doubts from the example of such fortunate people who actually commit bad deeds. And this is the answer to your doubts.
№ 458542   Added MegaMozg 14-11-2023 / 14:00
The financial result that we have today is determined to a lesser extent by the actions that we take, and to a greater extent by the qualities that we possess.
№ 458291   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2023 / 00:45
Long and difficult paths always give better results than easy and short paths.
№ 456060   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 12:07
The most difficult thing for a broken person is to learn to trust others again. To do this, you need to go through a thorny path, the result of which will either please you, or again throw you into the abyss from which you so diligently tried to get out.
№ 455994   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:57
The main difference between mortals and gods is already given in their name - they are mortal, and death is the result of either a tragic mistake in some myths, or the fault of the first people, in another.
№ 455822   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:19
Ordinary reflections or reasoning about changes unconsciously stabilize the human psyche, but do not change anything. It is only through actions that results can be obtained. Because they are the foundation of any change.
№ 455393   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2023 / 17:51