peace [Theme]

She broke my heart and took my peace.
№ 465788   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2024 / 15:36
Burns over the abyss of human misfortune.
№ 465576   Added MegaMozg 03-04-2024 / 04:39
Just looking around changes the whole world irrevocably!
№ 464955   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2024 / 17:12
Black swan - white!
№ 464800   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:45
Black swan - white!
№ 464799   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2024 / 12:45
The most necessary prayer for God.
№ 464462   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 11:29
The evil one takes revenge on his enemies, not realizing that he is taking revenge on himself, destroying his own peace.
№ 464098   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2024 / 18:12
Only after living below do you learn how dangerous it is to climb up. Only after being in the dark will you know how bright the sunlight is. Only by keeping calm will you learn how much energy those who are on the move spend. Only by nurturing silence do you understand how futile verbosity is. Only by renouncing thoughts of fame, wealth and power can you free yourself from vulgarity. Only by renouncing thoughts about goodness, humanity and duty can you join wisdom.
№ 464086   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2024 / 17:36
An irrational idea of the world is peace of mind, but reliable knowledge about reality is important for stable well-being and true mental comfort. Acquiring them without losing concentration on your current professional activity is an art, the mastery of which is quite possible for those who want to live a full life.
№ 463132   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 12:08
She was tied to the moon by long tangled threads of fate, blood and eternity. The moon enveloped her. Gave me coldness and peace. The moon revealed to her an absolute, perfect night, full of shining darkness, without dawn. She moved like a woman who knew a secret and wanted to share it with only one person who was ready to walk the same path. Until the end,” said the vampire. “I looked at her, but she was no longer mine. Not in this life.
№ 462406   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 19:56
At that moment, when you are completely exhausted, and the heaviness falls into every cell of your mind and body, like sticky cotton candy, at that moment you can try to retire, just close your eyes and imagine your home. Your inner home. At first you will see a lot of people and a lot of fuss around, leave only the most dear ones, look each of them in the eyes and go beyond the space. And now you can safely imagine what you see around you: meadows or fields, or maybe it will be a damp dark forest. Choose yours, what is close and responds, feel the mood of the weather, feel the wind, aromas, sounds and continue walking, acutely absorbing everything. You will see a house ahead. Imagine what it will be like, what the doors and windows will be like. And what color are they? Touch and feel the structure with your hand, open the doors and go inside. Now slowly begin to explore everything that you see there, what is truly yours, and what is it like, how many rooms are there, is there furniture there, and what objects are in it, how the rays of light fall, are there aromas, are there sounds heard, what is the house filled with , what is in plain sight and what is hidden from view. Walk slowly, slowly, through the entire space, merge with it, remember yourself as a little person, remember what you dreamed about, what stories you were replaying in your head, whether there is anything left from your wonderful childhood. Fill your home with what you need, remove everything unnecessary. Stay in this state, feel the sun breaking through the windows, the warmth of the walls, that coziness, peace and quiet that you need, remember this, breathe in, fill up and you can slowly return to reality. And this will be a completely different reality...
№ 462297   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 18:15
Frosts cleanse, clarify and crystallize the important...
№ 462296   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 18:12
Days follow each other, wonderful moments erase troubles, after hurricanes comes silence, peace and serene warmth... EVERYTHING was, is and will be in life, it is important for everyone to remain yourself and carry within yourself the values that are truly important. And to understand that the darkest hour is before the dawn, which will return everything to its place, and from which something bright, new, clean will begin...
№ 462293   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 18:03
Oh my God...
Quote Explanation: Winter. Monino. 1981
№ 462135   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:15