earth [Theme] Page 2

A man without love is like the Earth in the night.
№ 458696   Added Viker 05-12-2023 / 12:00
By the way, most people believed that the Earth was flat.”
№ 458191   Added MegaMozg 03-11-2023 / 00:06
But it blooms forever.
Quote Explanation: spiritual journey of life
№ 457958   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:55
And there are no more rules, and all your laws and foundations, written in the sand, are now under the rule of the raging waves of tenderness...
№ 457375   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:21
When you stand on the edge of an abyss, allow yourself to be there, on the edge. And know that very soon you will take off towards the world, your new world. To my new self. Run up. Fly.
№ 457374   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:21
Every elephant thinks that the Earth rests on him.
№ 456986   Added MegaMozg 26-09-2023 / 14:18
What a day it is today! Choose a day. Myself. Life. Love. Your Strength. Or something else? The choice is yours. Take a spark, maybe she can tell you something.
№ 456806   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2023 / 23:33
It is a sad fact of today that everywhere in the empire you see land being cultivated by slaves and not by free farmers as in the old days. But it was the free farmers who made Rome great with their labor! Nowadays, feet shackled in chains walk through the estates; the land is cultivated with hands that work under a stick; Branded faces look at you. Mother Earth is not so stupid as not to notice that proud and free peasants have been replaced by arrogant and lazy slaves.
№ 456661   Added MegaMozg 10-09-2023 / 16:06
Humanity and compassion are inherent in human beings, both individually and socially. This is the only species of living beings in which abstract thinking is developed to such an extent that it is able to put itself in the place of another person. It wasn't always like that, of course. Our ancestors were a little more cruel than we are, and their ancestors were even more cruel, and so on ad infinitum. But now, century after century, the expression Man
Quote Explanation: (Nikita Khanov for the magazine "Own Avalon")
№ 456460   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2023 / 19:30
When you fall or make a mistake, you feel that the earth is moving out from under your feet. And then you get up, smile and move on.
№ 455787   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:14
He destroys both the blameless and the guilty. The land is given into the hands of the wicked; He covers the faces of her judges. If not He, then who?
№ 454775   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2023 / 15:12
We are mere mortal temporary people on this Earth, but each of us has land, there is a cemetery, there is a maternity hospital, there is a mother, a father, there are roots, there is an exit ... Not an escape, not disappearance ... I'm already creeping up on the word " betrayal". It seems to me that the greatest crime and the most difficult act or offense is to betray, betray a loved one, betray your land, betray your home, relatives, friends, betray yourself. <...> In recent years, I live according to the principle of three concepts. You know, it's like they say, the Earth on three whales... Each of us has some rules that we want to comply with. Patience, sacrifice and non-betrayal. Under these three concepts, today I preserve myself, work, and want to leave all of myself to my long-suffering, centuries-old, tired, but very dreaming of my Motherland, which I wish you too.
Quote Explanation: In 2016, Sergei Bodrov Jr. would have turned 45 years old. In memory of him, the New Moscow portal, with the support of the All-Russian organization BROTHER IN BATTLE, launched the project “What is strength, brother?”.
№ 453662   Added MegaMozg 17-05-2023 / 11:21
Who wants, he will find. He will come and ask. Living eyes always need something. Desire is ahead of knowledge here. Whoever knocks on a door will open it. There is a door for everyone in life. To find the right current, open it and go on with great joy. And how to live without happiness, then under you the earth is not earth, but only clay.
№ 453239   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2023 / 13:57
- Where can you get me? I suppose I live on earth, and she, mother, is common to all of us. We drink the same water, we breathe the same air. The earth itself is your home - live as you like, even along, even across, and no one can tell you! And if you don’t have your own hut, you don’t need it - what you don’t have, you will never lose. I, like your cat, do not need a booth. I'm not a chain. Not tied to one place.
№ 453235   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2023 / 13:45