anger [Theme]

“The gods are the reason for what is happening,” Medusa answered. - Their power, their strength. Their stubborn anger and the fear they sow. They are happy to show how helpless a person is in comparison with them, and thus force him to demand the right to the only thing he can control.
№ 465775   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2024 / 04:03
A kind and joyful face today is a very great luxury. People are so afraid of tomorrow that, just in case, they meet it ready for battle.
№ 465469   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 08:51
The most important thing at any age is to be yourself. Be angry if you want to be angry, enraged by injustice and despair. And don’t walk around with a smile from ear to ear, like a blessed person. The only thing worse can be indifference and a fake smile.
№ 464756   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:38
Sartre once told me that very smart people are not evil, anger presupposes narrow-mindedness, a priori stupidity, and, to my amazement, time has only confirmed the correctness of these words.
№ 463339   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2024 / 19:15
After all, we know that there is still time, which, as we have noticed, changes the characteristics of a person. A person grows in childhood and youth, decreases in height in old age, gets fatter, loses weight. And if time can change a person’s external characteristics, then that means everything that is hidden can also be changed by time! And if, with the help of physical exercises, we ourselves, over time, change our body, our figure, our external data, then it means that we simply cannot help but have the ability to change our indicators in those dimensions that are hidden from view. This means that we have the ability to increase our power of thought, change our perception of the world, reduce anger, increase the allotted time and change our other qualities. But we don’t know how to do this, because we don’t know ourselves, we don’t know our other dimensions, which we don’t see, which are inside us.
№ 462127   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:14
When I'm angry at someone, I stay silent because if I speak my mind, shit will get real.
№ 460668   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:40
Anger is always better than fear. Where fear makes you hide in a corner and whine, anger pushes you to move forward.
№ 459824   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 19:10
Feelings - they are always about “now”, and not about character. If you're angry, it doesn't say anything about what kind of person you are, but it can say a lot about what's going on. Your boundaries may be being violated. Or what is dear to you depreciates. Or you haven’t rested for so long that your body has switched to combat readiness mode and now reacts with the command “Enemy!” even the slightest movement of the shadow of a branch.
№ 457315   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:11
I quite sincerely do not understand people who say that they are bored with life. How is that? There are so many films, books, music around - and how incredible the nature is! If you are bored with life, you are a complete fool.
№ 457022   Added MegaMozg 28-09-2023 / 13:42
Appreciate every minute, every second of your life, wherever you are: on the street, on vacation, in nature, at home. As long as we do not appreciate the days and waste ourselves and our energy on unnecessary things, time passes unnoticed, bringing us closer to the end of the road. Do not waste your precious time on conflicts, showdowns, resentment, revenge, anger, and then you will be happy! It is no longer possible to correct many mistakes, because the present time only goes forward. Therefore, you need to take time seriously and value your life.
№ 456253   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2023 / 20:42
Anger, aggression, jealousy, rage, resentment - this only seems to be the limit of hatred. The limit of hatred is indifference.
№ 455115   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2023 / 19:00
And my natural anger.
Quote Explanation: The song "On the river or on the lake ..."
And my natural anger.
№ 454833   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2023 / 20:09
Evil people want you to see how powerful they are. Loving people want you to see how strong you are.
№ 453887   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2023 / 16:42
When you say yes
№ 453878   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2023 / 12:24