depression [Theme]

And today I had Handra Ivanna and Zagon Zagonych visiting me. Well, we sat with them, drank, and they took it and stayed the night...
Quote Explanation: Boris Leonidovich Pasternak. "Diaries".
№ 466113   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2024 / 03:18
If you don't get enough sleep but don't feel tired, it suggests a manic episode. If you sleep too much but don't feel rested, this is a sign of depression.
№ 466050   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2024 / 15:15
Focusing on yourself can reduce your sense of vulnerability, but it can also isolate you from your life force. Going inward, combing through what's bothering you, and scrutinizing every detail of what happened or might happen, can play a role in the onset and maintenance of depression.
№ 465443   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 07:33
To overcome fatigue, you need to act.
№ 465341   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 02:27
The richer the global showcase of goods offered becomes, the more sad and depressed a person feels.
№ 464975   Added MegaMozg 20-03-2024 / 03:45
We all periodically face the fact that something is beyond our control. It's not a problem. The problem begins the moment you choose to deny your limitations, trying to jump over your head at all costs. You fight and fight, not noticing how exhausted you are, losing the taste for life, for any achievements and accomplishments. And then all that remains is burnout, apathy, meaninglessness - depression.
№ 464583   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:11
There are days when something inside just doesn’t want to wake up. Has this ever happened to you?
№ 464525   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:02
He even decides what you will think about and when. You have given up complete control to the abuser in a shared fantasy. He only reinforced these processes in you through training. These trainings have turned you into a machine, a device that the abuser uses.
Quote Explanation: A firewall is a protective screen between the global Internet and an organization’s local computer network. It performs the function of checking and filtering data coming from the Internet. Depending on the settings, the firewall may allow them to pass or block them (for example, if it detects worms, viruses or a hacker attack).
№ 462912   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 10:59
Alcohol is not at all helpful to the body. Plus it acts as a depressant. If something is going wrong in your life, alcohol will not cheer you up, but, on the contrary, will only intensify negative experiences.
№ 462778   Added Viker 12-02-2024 / 20:01
If you are depressed, you do not need to see a psychoanalyst. Generate love and compassion in your heart, and depression will go away by itself, because depression is a consequence of egocentrism, fixation on one’s “I”. You look too closely at your little problem, bring it too close to your eyes, and this makes your depression worse. Look at your problem from afar, but take a closer look at the problems of other people. Depression will evaporate just as the darkness in a room disappears at dawn when the sun's rays penetrate the window.
№ 462250   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 16:00
Yale Alex never wore handcuffs, never got into fights, never fucked in the toilet with a strange guy to repay her boyfriend's debt. Yale Alex did her best, but never complained. She was a good girl who tried to keep the bar high. AND
№ 461456   Added Viker 15-01-2024 / 12:45
It's unlikely to get worse here. Leave and run, run!
№ 461155   Added Viker 13-01-2024 / 12:02
I am deeply convinced that before thinking about how to change your life for the better and thinking about what to do for this, any person should take care of himself. Unstable mental state, depression and stress stagnation, as long as we transmit these vibrations outside, walk around the world and carry only pain inside, we attract, unfortunately, only such vibrations. Thus, we attract only those who are ready to add more pain. For this reason, it is necessary to work out all the pain points and ellipses; it is important to patch up the holes in the energy field, in the mental fabric. Then the filling will happen much faster and with better quality; accordingly, along with positive vibrations, life itself will change and we will change along with it.
№ 459241   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:01
But that's the tricky part of depression. It is unlikely that she will allow you to draw cards from her. She won't tell you where you're going. You can have forests and I can have swamps. The most important thing is to keep moving. No map and no compass. Sometimes you won't even have real truth as a guide. You just have to move on. Along the way, you'll find something to hold onto. Hope. Good talk. People who will stay with you until the morning. Find something that you can tightly squeeze in your hand. For me, it was a yellow towel sent by my mother.
№ 455905   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:43