coffee [Theme]

“Nature is fuel for the soul. We often reach for a cup of coffee when we're feeling drained, but research shows the best way to recharge your batteries is by connecting with nature."
№ 466053   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2024 / 15:24
He was once asked what talent was the most important for a coach of a hockey team. Sune replied: “Be able to drink crappy coffee.” Endless early rises and late evenings in stadiums with burnt coffee pots and cheap machines, bus routes past lonely roadside eateries, school canteens at sports camps and competitions - how can you stand it all if you have an expensive coffee machine at home? Do you want to become a coach? Don't get used to what others have. Free time, family, delicious coffee. Hockey tolerates only the most resilient. Those who, if necessary, can drink coffee even cold.
№ 464606   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:14
Coffee won't give you any bad advice, unlike other strong drinks.
№ 463726   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:30
Returning home on a cloudy morning to his next temporary home, he washed his hands, poured himself coffee, opened the windows towards the cheerful hubbub of people and began to copy out stories in his little red book. He did this no matter what fate befell his patient, and always solemnly. In this sense, his book became a collection of celebrations of a thousand other lives.
Quote Explanation: About the behavior of Amedeo Esposito.
№ 463481   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 13:16
Spring, she is like that - a windy, delicate nature, dreamy, the main thing is to keep up with her...
№ 463284   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2024 / 16:30
I'm free to be different. Today. Tomorrow. And always.
№ 463039   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:19
The noise of the coffee machine, the rustling of beans - these sounds make you listen and once again be convinced that life is made up of such little things. And I just smiled. Sincerely and warmly, because my soul felt incredibly good. Your favorite music is playing in your headphones, scalding coffee is in your cup, and the sun's rays are breaking through the panoramic windows, tickling your eyelashes and gently touching your face. And if you look up at the sky, you can see incredible blueness, captivating and reminiscent of the imminent arrival of warmth and colorful sunsets.
№ 463020   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:16
Five minutes for yourself in the morning. With the perfect companion, a cup of velvety coffee, when you take the first sip and the world around you is filled with colors, aromas, tastes, everything seems to awaken from a hundred-year sleep so that the day begins exactly as it should. A small ritual of peace and quiet... Irreplaceable and always welcome...
№ 463018   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:16
Dawn is a miracle of the birth of the sun to the sounds of the awakening city and a cup of aromatic coffee...
№ 463016   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:15
A warming dawn splashed from a heavenly jug. A subtle coffee aroma hovers throughout the house. Every morning it feels like my own inexplicable cozy calmness, happiness and joy are brewing along with the Turkish coffee, which, together with the velvety bliss of my favorite drink, fill every cell of the body and penetrate into the very soul...
№ 462310   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 18:54
Coffee has many tastes, aromas... But the most important thing is that your coffee is always to your taste...
№ 462301   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 18:27
Or it could be completely different. Desired, viscous, slow and conscious, like a kiss that puts everything in its place. And here is a scattering of moles on your hand, reminiscent of a galaxy, while you slowly grab the cup and bring it to your nose, inhaling this tart aroma. Cinnamon, nutmeg and chocolate... you make a guess with a smile, and then, tasting the drink, you confirm your guess. It spreads like caramel, enveloping and taking all your attention. I sincerely love those moments when I dissolve in this endless and so beautiful coffee serenity.
№ 462295   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 18:09
Strong coffee, delicious chocolate, sometimes bitter, like our lives...
№ 461669   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2024 / 15:42
Annie/Benny teases Bill with vulgar interpretations of the word “naughty” (the translation is naughty, capricious, nasty, playful, mischievous, mischievous, spoiled).
Quote Explanation: Annie/Benny teases Bill with vulgar interpretations of the word "naughty", (the translation is naughty, capricious, nasty, playful, mischievous, mischievous, spoiled).
Annie/Benny teases Bill with vulgar interpretations of the...
№ 461602   Added Viker 15-01-2024 / 13:10