dignity [Theme] Page 2

for her quiet dignity?
Quote Explanation: 1967
№ 446635   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2022 / 02:39
People of such a psychological type valued by Genghis Khan put their honor and dignity above their security and material well-being. They are not afraid of a person who can take away their life or material wealth, but they are only afraid of committing an act that can dishonor them or belittle their dignity, moreover, belittle their dignity not in the eyes of other people (for they are not afraid of human ridicule and condemnation, as in general not afraid of people), but in their own eyes. A special code always lives in their minds, a charter of actions that are acceptable and unacceptable for an honest and self-respecting person; they value this charter most of all, treating it religiously, as divinely established, and they cannot allow its violation, because if it were violated, they would begin to despise themselves, which is more terrible for them than death. Respecting themselves, they also respect others who keep the same inner charter, especially those who have already shown their steadfast devotion to this charter in practice. Bowing before the dictates of their inner moral law and recognizing the evasion of this law as the loss of their face and their human dignity, they are certainly religious, for they perceive the world as a world order in which everything has its own place, determined by divine will, associated with duty, with duty. When a person of this psychological type obeys his immediate superior, he does not obey him personally, but to him as part of a well-known divinely established hierarchical ladder; in the person of his immediate boss, he obeys the protege of a higher-ranking boss, who, in turn, is the protege of an even higher boss, etc., up to the supreme earthly ruler, who, however, is also thought of as a protege, but not a protege of a person, but of God . Thus, a person of the type under consideration is always aware of himself as a part of a certain hierarchical system and is ultimately subordinate not to a person, but to God. Treason and betrayal are psychologically impossible for him, because, having betrayed his immediate superior, he is thereby not yet freed from the judgment of higher-ranking superiors, and, even having betrayed all earthly superiors, he still does not escape from the power of the judgment of God, from - under the power of divine law, living in his mind.
№ 445730   Added MegaMozg 24-10-2022 / 09:51
The level of manhood depends on the angle of perception. The higher the angle, the more impressive the dignity.
№ 445708   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2022 / 12:30
“When I say that artists provide certain services to society, I mean that the artist satisfies certain needs of society. Aesthetic above all. They supply spiritual bread. And there is nothing shameful in this. We all serve something or someone.” (With)
№ 445634   Added MegaMozg 22-10-2022 / 00:15
The argument for the importance of philanthropy is based on the fact that each person is capable of mercy and creation, that people are capable of great things, that the human race intends to develop further everything that it has created and achieved. Therefore, love for a person is an important dignity, or rather an inalienable property of a person.
№ 445188   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2022 / 12:45
This is especially true for people who find themselves in conditions where it is impossible not to slide down to committing a crime.
This is especially true for people who find themselves in...
№ 445154   Added MegaMozg 05-10-2022 / 03:36
A worthy man is content with little, although he desires more. The insignificant is dissatisfied, even when he receives in excess.
№ 444678   Added MegaMozg 18-09-2022 / 13:39
The absence of flaws does not mean dignity.
№ 444454   Added MegaMozg 15-09-2022 / 06:30
Forty times around the leg, through the neck into boots.
Quote Explanation: So they laughed at the mania of some machos to increase their dignity
№ 443989   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2022 / 01:48
If you fight for something worthy, there is always a chance to win.
№ 441565   Added MegaMozg 27-06-2022 / 21:39
And wings will be found behind your back.
№ 441258   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 06:09
Dignity is given to thoughts and words by living deeds - arising from thoughts and words.
№ 441079   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2022 / 21:12
Regardless of my position, I demand respect for myself. You can take my life, my body, even my friends... but you will never get my honor and dignity.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the story "Heart of Trespia".
№ 441033   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2022 / 18:54
In our society, there are few decent, well-mannered girls who are able to part with their boyfriends in a good way, do not ignore their calls and messages on social networks, and do not insult them before parting. Such girls know how to say goodbye pleasant, warm, necessary words so that a person does not despair of being left alone. And mean, shameless, arrogant with their girlfriends can only spit in the soul of their ex-boyfriends and humiliate their dignity. That's for sure!
№ 440413   Added Айдар 04-06-2022 / 00:29
- Something else. Self-esteem, for example.
- Something else. Self-esteem, for example.
№ 440266   Added MegaMozg 30-05-2022 / 00:45