people [Theme] Page 1

The gods do not pay for their misdeeds. Mortals pay. The gods, like the powers that be, use for their schemes those whose voices are not loud enough to stand up for themselves. Women. Weak. Unwanted. And no one will stand up for those who need it most. Why would anyone do that? Standing up for someone else means risking losing something yourself. But a person cannot look into the thickness of the water through his reflection.
№ 465833   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2024 / 17:54
I firmly believe that laughter improves health and prolongs life. A minute of laughter means a person lives a day longer. On average, our carpet workers are in the arena for thirty minutes per evening. So, after laughing at one performance, people extend their lives by a month. It is no coincidence that an ancient eastern proverb says: “One clown coming to a city gives people more health than a hundred donkeys loaded with medicine.”
№ 465804   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2024 / 16:27
When did communists consider people to be people?
№ 465798   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2024 / 16:09
All people have many faces. Some people in the public eye can do brave things to impress the public. But returning home, they become an unintelligent child in need of help and protection.
№ 465779   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2024 / 15:09
You know, once in Russia before the revolution there was such an attraction: a circus often came to the fair, and in this circus there were different performances. And here is one performance, one attraction called as follows: Live
№ 465776   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2024 / 04:06
“The gods are the reason for what is happening,” Medusa answered. - Their power, their strength. Their stubborn anger and the fear they sow. They are happy to show how helpless a person is in comparison with them, and thus force him to demand the right to the only thing he can control.
№ 465775   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2024 / 04:03
In fact, she, of course, did not care about his well-being. I wanted him to sit next to her and say how amazing she was, and his eyes would sparkle with admiration and delight. What the hell is money - everything is secondary. Moreover, what the hell is sex, which everyone and everywhere pushes as almost the main driver of human actions? Ugh, and grind! Leave this primitiveness to Uncle Freud. In the living human soul everything is much more complicated.
№ 465758   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2024 / 03:12
People, after all, are, in essence, quite primitive creatures, and anyone who understands how the wheels turn in their heads can very well make these same wheels turn in the right direction.
№ 465754   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2024 / 15:30
You see, ninety percent of people try to pretend they are not who they are. This is where panache, posture, complacency, antics, etc. appear. And in general, Tamara, if you see that a person is laughing at himself, you can be absolutely sure that he is not a fool, since the ability to make fun of himself is a clear and indisputable sign of intelligence .
Quote Explanation: from a letter to Tamara Urzhumova, 1963.
№ 465746   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2024 / 08:12
I believe in man, in his amazing vitality, which does not fade even at the bottom of a deep ditch and is capable of helping him overcome the greatest degeneration, and I believe: this vitality is so strong and so tempting that it will always be felt as hope and as challenge, and that force that allows a person to dream about his high possibilities and again and again brings him out of the bestial state is always the same, no matter what it is called: today - religion, tomorrow - reason, the day after tomorrow - somehow differently.
Quote Explanation: Hermann Hesse, from a letter to Rufold Humm.
№ 465732   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2024 / 03:48
A pair is two similar objects of general purpose. A pair of gloves, a pair of bay ones. People, even united by a common task or goals, are still not as uniform as gloves.
№ 465715   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2024 / 16:15
How great it is when a person minds his own business.
№ 465690   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2024 / 21:06
Think: the Lord holds me in His hand, therefore I still look like a man. The Lord allows it, and you will become worse than cattle and more evil than a demon.
№ 465666   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2024 / 21:57
There is someone who always hopes for the arrival of his most beloved person... But he does not appear... He always disappears somewhere... It hurts, but a person tries to survive among the dull noise of this world...
№ 465649   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2024 / 09:30
You are a lonely person among everyone, there is no answer to how to live further..
№ 465646   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2024 / 09:21