joy [Theme] Page 2

- Now it will be even better. We will deliver gifts straight from the black market! We give joy with a strength of 80 degrees.
№ 460830   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 16:53
- Oh, Beelzebub? Not happy? This cannot be true. Beelzebub always radiates joy and fun!
Quote Explanation: Beelzebub (from Hebrew “lord of the flies”) is a fallen angel, the head of demons and the prince of the underworld.
- Oh, Beelzebub? Not happy? This cannot be true. Beelzebub...
№ 460826   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 16:52
The New Year is an opportunity to start anew, with gratitude for the past and faith in the endless possibilities that lie ahead. Happy New Year to you!
№ 460702   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:45
Even in the most turbulent times, the holiday season should inspire bright hope, joy and something warm inside - the belief that everything will work out, even if it won’t be the same...
№ 460701   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:45
A negative character is always an enemy not only to people, but also to himself as an individual, and in cinema his destruction occurs before the eyes of the viewer. Usually I find in a negative character the reason for this destruction, and, as a rule, it is always the same - the desire to please my pride and pride. Quite primitive. I find this funny, pathetic, and I play such characters in such a way that they look like charming fools, to the delight of the public.
№ 460656   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:38
Just be there. Like a single whole, woven from billions of particles, where the train of thoughts, horizons, even phrases begin with the same words. Where touches turn into silk, each line on the palm is like a map of life long studied by heart, only you manage to store new stories, tangled somewhere between the nameless and index. Because when it’s hard for one part, the other one will hug you tightly, giving you joy... it’s as simple as that. And you cannot find anything more valuable in this world.
№ 460614   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:31
I'm looking in your eyes...
№ 460460   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:07
The soul contained in every person must communicate with people and, following them everywhere, participate in their fate. And those who did not fulfill this during life are doomed to hang around after death. He is condemned to travel around the world and look at the joys and sorrows of people, which he no longer has the power to share, but once he could - for the joy of himself and others.
№ 460394   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 13:58
Snow is a blank page for another winter...
№ 460113   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:35
Koreans know how to rejoice like children, but in grief they are silent and unapproachable.
№ 460071   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:29
Happiness is when you read an interesting book, you know that an interesting job awaits you, your child is sitting next to you, your beloved dog is frolicking on the grass, and in the evening the whole family unites, sits down at the same table, and everyone chats and tells each other about how the day went. At least sometimes I think that’s where happiness lies.
№ 460012   Added MegaMozg 13-12-2023 / 01:48
To the house that I love with all my heart!
№ 459848   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 19:13
What a joy it is to be and be proud of being Russian.
Quote Explanation: Novgorod
№ 459807   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 19:07
When I had children, I realized how many feelings I had not experienced before. People who don't have children have no idea that they are only experiencing the basics. Love, anger, joy, despair and so on. Chefs say that tomatoes are natural flavor enhancers. Children are like tomatoes, the most powerful sense amplifiers. You understand what unconditional love is, love without conditions, when you love not because, but SO. But at the same time, you experience all the shades of anger and despair. You will learn what absolute joy and complete hopelessness are. You become kinder, much kinder. Very vulnerable. Now, when you listen to the news and they say “one child died as a result of the terrorist attack,” you quickly switch. Just not to hear, just not to know. Previously, the whole world could have died in a terrorist attack, and you wouldn’t have cared. Now it is impossible to imagine any suffering of any child. Neither war, nor illness, nor an orphanage.
№ 459768   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 18:56