school [Theme]

The Soviet school did everything it could to turn Tolstoy into a gloomy, verbose bore.
№ 465676   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2024 / 15:12
Just think about someone - how you are already with him in the blink of an eye!
№ 465312   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 01:00
High school is a nine-year brainwashing machine where the child, blossoming, cheerful and full of imagination, is virtually destroyed.
№ 464667   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:24
- I don’t need such tables, I don’t have apples. And I refuse to lie!
№ 464495   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 11:57
Teaching an unloved school subject means teaching someone else's knowledge.
№ 463010   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:14
- As I understand it, your answer is no.
№ 462428   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 20:45
The school of the Chadomor couple was a solid fact, the drawing school was a solid fact, and the relationship between owners and workers was also a solid fact, and the whole path from the maternity hospital to the cemetery was a fact, and everything that did not fit into the numbers, that was not bought at the cheapest price price and was not sold at the highest price - all this did not exist and should not exist forever and ever.
№ 460531   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:18
And I believe that the desire to look better than you really are does not bring honor to the school.
And I believe that the desire to look better than you...
№ 459801   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 19:06
- Yes, it's terribly funny. It's crazy, the school has completely deteriorated. My father doesn't yet know that Dumbledore's classes are taught by an idiot.
- Yes, its terribly funny. Its crazy, the school has...
№ 459218   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:58
School is the place where our journey through life begins, where concepts such as disappointment, joy, hope, and love are revealed to us. As soon as you leave this path, you will immediately find yourself an outcast. Being at school will seem like hell, and all daytime leisure will consist of observing others. As if you are a stranger among your own. A person who has left this path will not have such concepts as love, friendship, only the bitter awareness that something is missing...
Quote Explanation: The moral is that school is not only the center of your learning, it influences much more than you think, it shapes people, personality, our beliefs. A person who formed his personality around friends and groups will find it difficult to understand why other poor fellows lack friends, communication, and why they themselves are like that. rather, he will try to demean it by playing at being a dramatic person.
№ 457106   Added MegaMozg 02-10-2023 / 05:24
The first of September, school time, - rows of multi-colored flowers and children's faces, not fully understanding the solemnity of the moment, but already aware of the coming changes that life has prepared for them. In the eyes of a spark, joy, fear - all mixed up. As if carefree childhood disappeared in an instant, and ahead is school, knowledge, textbooks, teachers, lessons, blackboard, reading, spelling, school uniform, pointer, pencil case, pen, pencil, ruler and much more that was familiar before so few. Well, after a break, followed by another, and then the last lesson and - home; and also: weekends and the yard where you go out for a walk, new friends and - that's childhood. Has not gone anywhere, only enriched by the school.
№ 455620   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2023 / 21:33
All my life it seemed to me that September 1 is a holiday, but now I think it was my mother who deceived me to think so. That is, for them, for children, this is not a fucking holiday at all. They were brought there like sheep, their eyes run, they were dressed up in costumes for the first time. They are: on
Release Date: 22.06.2023
№ 455514   Added MegaMozg 05-08-2023 / 11:30
- rather defended himself as best he could, and the next day he returned to school. In the end, I won because they gave up. And don't give up! You'll see in time they will fall behind.
№ 454269   Added Viker 20-06-2023 / 09:07