prostitution [Theme]

This is not true. And I didn’t cry at all and didn’t repent. What kind of repentance is this when you do the same thing? Look... [put several coins on her palm. One coin slipped from my hand and fell to the floor] Why did I get this money? For this for the most. And the dress, and the hat, and the earrings - everything for this, for the most. Strip me down to my bare body, and you won’t find anything of mine. And the body is not mine - it was sold for three years in advance, or maybe for life - our life is short. What's in my stomach? The guest treated me to port wine, beer, and chocolate yesterday, and it turns out that my belly is not mine. I have neither shame nor conscience: if you order me to undress naked, I will undress; If you tell me not to give a damn about the cross, I won’t give a damn.
This is not true. And I didn’t cry at all and didn’t...
№ 465997   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2024 / 15:33
Men pay for a woman to leave, not to stay.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 463955   Added Viker 15-03-2024 / 15:20
Alla PugachevaForest cuttingGirl second-hand sarcastic quotesprostitutionprisondrunkennessdrugs
Quote Explanation: Performed at the Chanson Evening with the Lesopoval group.
№ 462786   Added MegaMozg 12-02-2024 / 20:07
Alla PugachevaForest cuttingGirl second-hand sarcastic quotesprostitutionprisondrunkennessdrugs
Quote Explanation: Performed at the Chanson Evening with the Lesopoval group.
№ 462783   Added MegaMozg 12-02-2024 / 20:02
Alla PugachevaForest fellingGirl second-hand sarcastic quotesprostitutionprison
Quote Explanation: Performed at the Chanson Evening,
№ 462782   Added MegaMozg 12-02-2024 / 20:02
I'm paying you to create the illusion of a life that I gave up in the name of a career.
Quote Explanation: So she told the gigolo whom she constantly ordered in a brothel for sex
№ 450206   Added MegaMozg 11-02-2023 / 07:48
- I take money from you because you break the law. Do you want hard? So under what article do you want to be arrested? Drugs? Kidnapping? Weapon? Prostitution? Choose. You came to the country, play with the system and think that since we are tolerant, we are weak and defenseless. Your arrogance offended me. And that's why your pay has now doubled. For a year.
№ 436934   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2022 / 06:42
Comrade Vasily, look at how these saints, these political prostitutes betrayed us! Betrayed the party, betrayed the plans of the Central Committee!
Quote Explanation: After reading an article by Kamenev and Zinoviev, in which they reveal a secret plan for an armed uprising. The phrase "political prostitute" was popularized by this episode.
Comrade Vasily, look at how these saints, these political...
№ 434226   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2022 / 16:27
As long as marriage exists, prostitution will not die. Do you know who will always support and feed prostitution? These are the so-called decent people, noble fathers of families, impeccable husbands, loving brothers. They will always find a venerable excuse to legitimize, ration, and banish paid debauchery.
№ 431210   Added Viker 25-10-2021 / 09:25
So today ... Why do I now feel as if I robbed a sleeping person, or deceived a three-year-old child, or hit a tied one? And why does it seem to me today that I myself am to blame for the evil of prostitution, - to blame for my silence, my indifference, my indirect connivance?
№ 431209   Added Viker 25-10-2021 / 09:24
But if they [prostitutes] and lie, then they lie just like children. But you yourself know that children are the very first, sweetest fools and at the same time the most sincere people in the world. And it's great that both of them, that is, both prostitutes and children, lie only to us - men - and adults. They do not lie to each other, they only improvise with inspiration. But they lie to us because we ourselves demand it from them, because we crawl into their souls completely alien to us with our stupid methods and questions, because, finally, they secretly consider us big fools and stupid pretenders.
№ 431208   Added Viker 25-10-2021 / 09:24
You see, I am attracted and interested in this life by her ... how can I put it? ... her terrible, naked truth. You see, it is as if all the conditional covers have been pulled off from her. There is no lies, no hypocrisy, no hypocrisy, there are no deals either with public opinion, or with the obsessive authority of ancestors, or with your conscience. No illusions, no embellishments! Here I am! A public woman, a public vessel, a cesspool to drain the excess of the city's lust. Anyone who wants to come to me - you will not meet with refusal, this is my service. But for a second of this voluptuousness in a hurry - you will pay with money, disgust, illness and shame. And that's all. There is not a single side of human life where the main, main truth shines with such a monstrous, ugly naked brightness, without any shadow of human lies and self-whitening.
№ 431207   Added Viker 25-10-2021 / 09:24
Under a rude and obscene profession, under obscene words, under a drunken, ugly appearance - and yet Sonechka Marmeladova is still alive! The fate of a Russian prostitute - oh, what a tragic, pitiful, bloody, ridiculous and stupid path it is! Everything was combined here: Russian God, Russian breadth and carelessness, Russian despair in the fall, Russian lack of culture, Russian naivety, Russian patience, Russian shamelessness. After all, all of them that you take to your bedrooms - look, take a good look at them - after all, they are all children, after all, they are all eleven years old. Fate pushed them to prostitution, and since then they live in some strange, enchanting, toy life, not developing, not enriched by experience, naive, trusting, capricious, not knowing what they will say and what they will do in half an hour - just like children ... I saw this bright and funny childishness among the most depressed, the oldest girls, hackneyed and crippled like cabbies. And this impotent pity, this useless sympathy for human suffering never dies in them.
№ 431181   Added Viker 25-10-2021 / 09:20
This is the whole horror, that there is no horror! Bourgeois everyday life - and nothing more. Moreover, the taste of a closed educational institution with its naivety, rudeness, sentimentality and imitation.
Quote Explanation: About brothels and prostitution
№ 431180   Added Viker 25-10-2021 / 09:20