freedom of speech [Theme]

Assange's broken life should serve as a dire reminder of how deadly it is to try to examine and reveal to the world the skeletons in Washington's closet.
Quote Explanation: In the telegram channel “Especially for RT” (22.02.24).
№ 463472   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 13:15
- Courageous woman. Not everyone will dare to lift a twig to the devil, and even with a briefcase!
№ 462257   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 16:15
Blessed are those sovereigns and those countries where a citizen, having freedom of thought, can fearlessly communicate truths that embody the public good.
Quote Explanation: Ivan Pnin, "Experience on enlightenment in relation to Russia", (1804).
№ 455058   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2023 / 16:12
Forbidding words is the most stupid thing that can be. If you don't have words to explain reality, you become dumb. Now we're all starting to mumble. Why ban it? A ban is in any case a sign of impotence. Political technology should have soft power. You must win in rhetoric, you must win in argument. If we ban the word brunette, then what, will everyone become blonde? No.
№ 445738   Added MegaMozg 24-10-2022 / 19:42
We don't know about anything. Well then. Open windows will be closed.
№ 439218   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 07:18
Tolerance is no longer freedom. It is built on categories, it is built on the principles of infringement of other people's rights. Law is a countable concept; it is an exhaustive resource. The right of one person appears when this right disappears from another person. This is what your tolerance is - you give rights to some, taking them away from others.
№ 427498   Added Viker 14-09-2021 / 11:22
Not writing for someone who lives by it is disastrous. Words hidden from the world begin to fight with your cells, eating away at the body from the inside. They beat against the walls of blood vessels, trying to get out, not understanding and not accepting imprisonment. Now in the heart, now in the liver, protest cries with a demand for freedom are heard. The most important of them are combined into sentences, they become stronger, grouped, armed with metaphors and epithets and get out of control. If you keep pretending that they don't exist, keep playing hide and seek, or offer deals, sooner or later you will not recognize your reflection in the mirror. Reach out to them and pull them from the barricades onto the paper. People need them, you need them ...
№ 426685   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:37
- I need to find out from whose apparatus the broadcast was conducted.
- Um... thanks to the decentralized encryption system, no one can track users of the social network. I'm afraid it's technically impossible.
- Why invent something you can't control?
- Because freedom of speech is an inalienable right of any person.
- They wanted to give people freedom of speech, but instead gave the maniac a tribune with a microphone.
№ 419021   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2021 / 15:45
Let's take a look at the world today. Macron, Islam and Europe. On the other hand, there is Erdogan in relation to Europe. This is a problem from which they will cough up blood for the next twenty years and will not be able to solve it. Because what they have done in the previous twenty years has brought them to this problem. This is notorious tolerance. I cannot consider someone else's equal, I must endure him! To compensate for this patience, it turns out that I have the right to joke about him, so as to insult him. These are related mechanisms. <...> So they told us for a long time that "your freedom ends where the freedom of another begins ..." And this is how the most progressive society works ... Lies! When they draw these caricatures of the prophet, they say this is "our freedom." But you offend other people's feelings with your actions! What about your liberal values?
Quote Explanation: The statement by French President Emmanuel Macron that the French will not give up caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad caused a wave of criticism among Muslims.
Release Date: 27.10.2020
№ 405997   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2020 / 11:00
- Do not you understand? You fought this. Fascism is when it says how to live, whom to love, who should live, who should die. You fought so that we could all do what we want and say what we want. And you became like them. You turned them all in, didn't you? Even our grandmother.
№ 405328   Added MegaMozg 15-10-2020 / 08:54
A country in which there is no free and fair media where honesty is the highest value, cannot survive. The US there is no such media. That's why the United States has no chance of survival.
№ 402403   Added MegaMozg 13-08-2020 / 20:39
I do not tolerate dissent in my house.
№ 395461   Added Viker 19-05-2020 / 11:17
From its beak, dropped the cheese, the crow found freedom of speech.
№ 390347   Added Viker 06-04-2020 / 11:27
.. die in pain, but I'm happy that once die for the country..!
Quote Explanation: The words said Ryleev, after the rope broke during the hanging. After that, he was ordered to hang the second time.
№ 386613   Added MegaMozg 23-01-2020 / 21:04
A single letter does not lie, do not lie.
It was pure syllable servant, servant,
He wrote her poems on snow, on snow...
Unfortunately, the snow melts.
But then there was another snowfall, snowfall
And the freedom to write in the snow
And big snowflakes and hail, and hail
He lips was enough for the run.
№ 384471   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2019 / 12:12