the script [Theme]

Life is the most unpredictable, exciting and creative scenario! I want to play in it like no one has ever done before! To get right to the heart of the matter, in the heat of the moment... and straight to the OSCAR!
№ 465479   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 09:21
The template was completely simple: a guy and a girl meet, start living together, if everything goes smoothly, they get married and have children. And everything is taken for granted. If at any stage the relationship breaks down, well, they didn’t get along. Not your man. And what else do they come up with, just so as not to try to figure out what the problem is... I assessed my behavior, found it acceptable, was upset that I was wrong again, and then changed the terms and added them together, wondering why the result was the same same. I obeyed an internal scheme, led a cyclical life, made the same mistakes and did not notice it. But when I committed an act that was atypical for myself, an error was recorded in my head, like in a program, and the usual reaction pattern was disrupted, which allowed me to notice an unfortunate fact: what was happening to me was a repetition with slight variations of what had happened. And I had to critically re-evaluate all those patterns of perception and behavior patterns that I had managed to pick up from society in order to finally get out of the shell of delusions. This is a difficult and long path, but I no longer want to remain a hopeless, stubborn sheep.
№ 464163   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2024 / 21:30
All colors and smells... all of this is HERE and now... for me. I know that there is a plan for me, a script for my life, and even when I am not able to see the whole path, I always have room to step forward. I will take the next step with faith, trust and gratitude for WHO I am and what I have. I'm in my place. I'm important. I am free.
№ 456437   Added MegaMozg 30-08-2023 / 23:21
It is very easy to be called a screenwriter. If you've written a script, whether it's aired or not, filmed or not, it's not a lie to list on your business card that you're the screenwriter.
№ 455096   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2023 / 08:27
The only criterion for choosing roles is that I have to fall in love with the script, with my character.
№ 454152   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2023 / 15:30
Igor uttered these words and wanted to believe them himself, in the end, he did not know what the Young Father was like, what he could carry there while drunk.
№ 453341   Added Viker 04-05-2023 / 10:39
The circle of education is a model of behavior and a life script that we inherit from our parents, and then successfully pass it on to our children. From childhood, the child begins to "absorb" the words and actions of those around him. Trying on the appropriate beliefs and vision of the world. On which then, after a year, it relies as on the only possible truth.
№ 453169   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2023 / 14:27
The comfort zone is a kind of psychological scenario, because of which 95% of the time per day a person lives on autopilot and only 5% lives a conscious life.
№ 450236   Added MegaMozg 11-02-2023 / 17:27
The heroes of plays and films are our roles in life. Screenwriter, playwright, director, producer - only one God.
№ 448403   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 13:14
with an endless forest of spiers.
№ 444888   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2022 / 12:12
When a person feels important, he often stands in front of a mirror and talks to himself - in this way he creates a scenario in which someone is interested in his opinion.
№ 443679   Added MegaMozg 19-08-2022 / 13:57
What I have crossed out I do not like. What I have not crossed out does not satisfy me.
№ 440509   Added MegaMozg 06-06-2022 / 15:27
Well ... That time of festive passions began, filled with the spirit of piercing thoughts. But you walk yourself alone, in the darkness, far from other people. And friends do not notice you, when you were always with them, that was the mood, as soon as you calm down and here it is YOU. All you dream and dream ... How could I do the business that I love. For example: Burrow into a blanket, with a glass of warm cocoa and write your favorite script. Only now you have a problem, that you yourself are standing in the darkness, sad, that your mind, covered with blackness, does not want to leave the lock. Do you really like it or can your mood prevent you from getting up and going about your business? Those who are so closed in life will not do business with a smile on their face, you don’t have to worry that they will wipe your feet about your business, because only you decide who you will show it to. Draw, compose, experiment in your life! After all, until I cheated, I did not understand that I like to write.
Quote Explanation: This is not a quote, excuse me. After expressing thoughts for one of you, I or you, you can get out of all this gloomy vanity. Explanation: I described my mental situation. There is nothing more to add here, but this is not a quote, but what is important in a quote is the meaning that we want to convey, no matter how.
№ 433325   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2021 / 01:12
- Yes! Thanks! No, what? Stop.
- Yes! Thanks! No, what? Stop.
№ 431497   Added MegaMozg 01-11-2021 / 22:48