furniture [Theme]

At that moment, when you are completely exhausted, and the heaviness falls into every cell of your mind and body, like sticky cotton candy, at that moment you can try to retire, just close your eyes and imagine your home. Your inner home. At first you will see a lot of people and a lot of fuss around, leave only the most dear ones, look each of them in the eyes and go beyond the space. And now you can safely imagine what you see around you: meadows or fields, or maybe it will be a damp dark forest. Choose yours, what is close and responds, feel the mood of the weather, feel the wind, aromas, sounds and continue walking, acutely absorbing everything. You will see a house ahead. Imagine what it will be like, what the doors and windows will be like. And what color are they? Touch and feel the structure with your hand, open the doors and go inside. Now slowly begin to explore everything that you see there, what is truly yours, and what is it like, how many rooms are there, is there furniture there, and what objects are in it, how the rays of light fall, are there aromas, are there sounds heard, what is the house filled with , what is in plain sight and what is hidden from view. Walk slowly, slowly, through the entire space, merge with it, remember yourself as a little person, remember what you dreamed about, what stories you were replaying in your head, whether there is anything left from your wonderful childhood. Fill your home with what you need, remove everything unnecessary. Stay in this state, feel the sun breaking through the windows, the warmth of the walls, that coziness, peace and quiet that you need, remember this, breathe in, fill up and you can slowly return to reality. And this will be a completely different reality...
№ 462297   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 18:15
- Cafe, furniture, Everything
Quote Explanation: The characters look out the window while traveling on the train.
№ 462158   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:31
If someone is offended that he is not a great (th / th) actor / actress, let him try to play furniture, Rina Zelena succeeded.
№ 454546   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2023 / 22:42
Ay! It hurts, huh! ... The main purpose of the little toe on the foot is to make sure that all the furniture is in place.
Ay! It hurts, huh! ... The main purpose of the little toe...
№ 454246   Added Viker 19-06-2023 / 08:21
For people, beauty is like furniture - furniture grows old, becomes obsolete and people grow old.
№ 453877   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2023 / 12:21
Submit for recycling. Let them make pencils. Maybe at least one of them will be in the hand of an honest journalist.
№ 450213   Added MegaMozg 11-02-2023 / 08:09
And we are not ready to be adults. We should have been stopped at the nearest approaches.
№ 437130   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2022 / 16:33
Your impatience is understandable, but the house fire is put out, if just to rearrange the furniture in the rooms.
№ 402101   Added MegaMozg 05-08-2020 / 20:27
Our century, a century, mostly frivolous. All young, inexperienced, give it try, another try, undone, the other will change. To change easily. I will take and put all the furniture upside down and reverse. But where, I ask you, ancient wisdom, centuries of experience, which has put the furniture that is on legs?
№ 395245   Added Viker 18-05-2020 / 09:08
Early furniture made for the people, and now for beauty.
№ 392078   Added MegaMozg 24-04-2020 / 19:09
Everything that surrounded Winston, caused an attack of anger. Has always been? Is it the taste of food has always been so? He looked around the dining room. Close, a crowded room with a low ceiling and walls zameshannye from thousands and thousands of backs and sides. A rickety metal tables and chairs were so tightly that people were touching each other's elbows. Bent spoons, broken trays, coarse white mugs, fatty, embedded in every crack dirt. And the constant sour smell disgusting Gina, bad coffee, burnt roast and unwashed clothes. Always stomach skin - you felt that you took away something that you have every right to. Yes, of course, he didn't remember that life was at least something significantly better. Always his memory was not enough food, everyone had worn socks and underwear, furniture is old and rickety, room - unheated, subway trains - crowded house falling apart, the bread was dark, the tea was the greatest rarity, and coffee taste disgusting, and the cigarettes were not enough. Only was lacking, and everything was very expensive, except for the artificial gene. Of course, it is understandable why, the longer you're taking this harder and harder. But isn't that a sign of abnormality of life if you to the inside sneaks from this disorder and dirt, this perpetual deficit, endless winters, sticky socks, broken elevators, cold water, rough soap, crumbling cigarettes and nasty food? Why it all seems unbearable?
№ 387910   Added MegaMozg 29-02-2020 / 09:50
When I was a little girl, my well-meaning grandmother told me that heaven go because God rearranges the furniture.
№ 381978   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2019 / 14:30
The artist reads the play, not paying attention to the charms of style and composition. He is interested in, where and what should be doors and what furniture you want to place on the stage, the author to, in consultation with the Director, to do the opposite. Then struck the author States that he is all imagined. A svoebrazny the fact that there all things are so different than first assumed.
№ 381034   Added Viker 26-10-2019 / 13:59
Hey, I was just working out...
I heard that you move the furniture.
Is charging! You know, someone who likes Biking, Jogging, and I move the furniture...
№ 380129   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2019 / 18:21