Terms of Service and Website Policies
This Agreement defines the conditions for the use by Users of
materials and services of the site https://4lit.net (hereinafter - “Site”).
1. General Terms
1.1. The use of the Site by the User is governed by this Agreement.
1.2. This Agreement is governed by the applicable laws of the Russian Federation.
1.3. This Agreement is a public offer. When accessing materials or using the services of the Site, the User joins this Agreement and is obliged to adhere to all the rules and fulfill all the conditions provided for by the Agreement.
1.4. The site is a non-commercial Internet resource and is a collection of information and computer programs contained in an information system that ensures the availability of such information on the Internet at the network address: https://4lit.net
1.5. All rights to the site as a whole and to the use of the 4lit.net network address (domain name) belong to the site administration. The latter provides access to the site to all interested parties in accordance with these rules and the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
2. User Obligations
2.1. The user agrees not to take actions that may be considered as violating Russian law or international law, including in the field of intellectual property, copyright and / or related rights, as well as any actions that result or may lead to disruption of the normal operation of the Site and the services of the Site.
2.2. Comments, added content and other entries of the User on the Site should not conflict with the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation.
2.3. The user is warned that the Site Administration is not responsible for visiting and using external resources, links to which may be contained on the site.
2.4. The User agrees that the Site Administration is not responsible and has no direct or indirect obligations to the User in connection with any possible or resulting loss or loss associated with any content of the Site, registration of copyright and information about such registration, goods or services available on or received through external sites or resources or other contacts of the User that he entered into using information on the Site or links to external resources.
2.5. The user accepts the provision that all materials and services of the Site or any part thereof may be accompanied by advertising. The user agrees that the Site Administration does not bear any responsibility and does not have any obligations in connection with such advertising.
2.6. The user is personally responsible for any information that he places on the site.
2.7. By placing your content on any part of the site, the user automatically grants the administration a non-exclusive right to use it by copying, publicly performing, reproducing, processing, translating and distributing for or in connection with the site’s purposes including for its popularization.
2.8. The user agrees to the rules set forth in the "Rules of Conduct on the Site."
3.1. When using the Site by the Users, the Administration collects and processes the User’s information, namely:
- information provided by the User in the process of using the Site;
- cookie files;
- IP addresses;
- parameters and settings of Internet browsers.
3.2. By accepting this Agreement, the User confirms his consent to the processing of his personal information by the Administration.
3.3. The administration carries out processing of user information by any means in order to properly provide services to the user.
3.4. The pages of the Site may contain codes of Internet resources of third parties, as a result of which such third parties receive the data specified in clause 3.1 of this Agreement. These third-party Internet resources may include:
- systems for collecting visit statistics (for example, LiveInternet, Google Analytics, Yandex.Metrica);
- widgets of social networks (for example, Facebook, VKontakte);
- banner display systems (e.g. AdRiver, DoubleClick, MarketGid);
- other resources.
3.5. The Site Administration has the right to use anonymized data about Users (age, gender, interests) for conducting statistical studies, targeting advertising and information materials; for any other purpose.
4. Other conditions
4.1. The Site does not guarantee compliance of the materials and services of the Site with the goals and expectations of the User, their uninterrupted and error-free operation, as well as the safety of the User’s profile and the information posted by the User on the Site.
4.2. There are no technical solutions in the site’s information system and its software that automatically censor and control user actions regarding the use of the site.
4.3. The Site Administration has the right at any time to unilaterally change the terms of this Agreement. If the User disagrees with the changes made, he is obliged to refuse access to the Site, stop using the materials and services of the Site.
Rules of conduct on the Site
! It is forbidden to register more than one account by one user.
! It is forbidden to use the following as a user name (login, nickname) on the site:
- obscene or offensive words and phrases;
- advertisements, including commercial website addresses.
In case of violation of these rules, your username may be forced to change the site administration.
Spam accounts created to leave a link to any commercial website in your profile will be deleted.
! When adding quotes:
- it is forbidden to add duplicates (quotes already on the site with the exact source indicated);
- before adding a quote, do not be too lazy to first use the search on the site, and even better - read all the citations presented on the site from the source from which you add the quote (if this allows you to make the number) - this will certainly be interesting and useful to you;
- it is forbidden to put quotes in an inappropriate section;
- it is forbidden to make a large number of spelling and / or grammatical errors in the text of the citation, unless these errors are present in the original source;
- It is forbidden to add full long lyrics as a quote.
! When posting on the site, it is prohibited:
- advertising, spam;
- insults; statements degrading human dignity, inciting ethnic hatred or violating the current legislation of the Russian Federation;
- offtopic and flood not on the topic of commented quote (for this there are private messages and a forum);
- emphasis on all or most of the text in capital letters, in bold, italics, or otherwise;
- posting on blogs quotes already posted, or suitable for posting on the site with an indication of the source.
! If your account is deemed created solely for the purpose of spamming or rating a quote, it will be blocked or deleted by the site administration.