generation [Theme] Page 19

We are the last. Almost the latest. Immediately after us begins another time, another world, belonging to those who no longer believe in, being proud and flaunting it. Immediately after us begins world, which we have called and called relentlessly modern world. The world clever. The world is rational, advanced, knowledgeable, those who will not teach, those who do not just turn the finger around. The world of those who have nothing more to learn. The world of those who philosophizes. The world is not such dupes and simpletons like us. That is the world of those who believes in nothing, even in atheism, who are not giving up anything itself has not committed. He is opposed to, contrary to all previous cultures put together, all the previous regimes, all previous societies, all that is culture, what is a grad. For the first time in world history the whole world is alive and well, looks prosperous in spite of all culture. And let me understand it correctly. I'm not saying it forever. Our race has seen worse. But this concerns the present. And we live in it.
№ 5071   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:43
If our generation and will be awarded some inscriptions on the mass grave, it is likely that there will be written the following:
"Generation 1970-1976 year of birth, such promising this and promising. Whose start was so bright and whose life was so stupidly wasted. Yes, rest in peace our dreams of a happy future, where everything had to be otherwise... R. I. P.".
№ 4001   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 20:48
Every generation wants to be the last. Every generation hates the new direction the music does not understand. We are furious and angry when our culture is losing ground, giving way to something else. We are furious and angry when our favorite music plays in the elevators. When the ballad of the revolution turns into the theme song for television commercials. When we suddenly realize that our clothes and our hairstyles have become retro.
№ 326   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:17