the intention [Theme]

In one area, people made an idol and began to worship him. It was made in the image of one man from the tribe of Bani Israil. When this news reached him, he became very angry and took the axe, went to destroy it. Satan in the form of a man appeared before him and asked:
- Where are you going?
I'm going to destroy the idol and to guide people on the path of worship of Allah.
Shaitan said:
- Go worship, it will be better for you.
- No. The destruction of the idol is more important!
- I will not leave you, ' said the devil and joined with him in a fight. The man threw the devil to the ground and sat on his chest. Shaitan said:
- Let me tell you.
People were allowed.
- On slave! There is also the Prophet of Allah! If he wanted to destroy this idol, he would have given you an order. You have not been given any orders, so leave it.
- No. I will do it. I will destroy him.
And they again entered the fray. The man again threw the devil to earth.
Shaitan said:
Let me tell you something else.
The man replied:
Okay. Say.
- You poor man, and many people, like you, carry this heavy burden. To find any opportunity to earn money for you better than the destruction of the idol. After all, people will do the other and you will not be able to harm them. Leave it alone. Every day I'm going to put it under your pillow two gold.
The man replied:
- You're right. One gold I give as alms, and the second will use for their needs, and the destruction of the idol. I was not empowered to break it. I am not a Prophet and not the one on whom it is imposed.
He came back home. The next day, he found himself under the pillow two gold pieces and took them. The next day he again found under the pillow two gold and thought: "well, I don't went to break the idol." On the third day, he was under your pillow found nothing. He got angry and grabbed the ax, went to destroy the idol. Before him stood a devil in the way the same old man and asked:
Where are you going?
He replied:
- You lied to me! For that, I promise you that this time you will not prevent me to make plans.
And they entered the fray. The devil threw the man to the ground, then lifted it over itself. The man shook with fear in the hands of the devil, like a Sparrow.
Shaitan said:
- Get back or I'll slit your throat like a sheep.
The man said:
Okay. I'll be back. Only the answer to my question. The last time I won you. As this time was the cause of my defeat?
Shaytan replied:
- Last time you were angry for Allah's sake, and He made it so that you win. We are powerless and can't win those who follow in their actions the pure intention for Allah. At the same time you was angry because of my deception, and I won. Those whose intentions are impure, who follows his desires, can not defeat us. (Kimiya Saadat, Niyat and Ikhlas)
The messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah) said: "Indeed, the case (graded) only by intentions, and verily every man (will get) only what he intended (to find)...". al-Bukhari 1, 54; Muslim, 1907, 2201, Abu Dawud, at-Tirmidhi 1647, an-nasaa'i 75, 4227 Ibn Majah, Ahmad 1/43, al-Baihaqi 1/41
№ 95022   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 23:16