actor [Theme] Page 9

Directing is the responsibility of the Director - commander. And so when I'm an actor, I feel like soldiers in the trenches: can be used as it should, to look, to pokapatsya, and then act. And when the Director for the outcome of the battle the answer is me. And at the front, lose take, glory to share with everyone.
№ 199442   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 21:03
The actor is the one who from infancy and for life agrees to put himself on display to an anonymous audience. Without this initial agreement, which has nothing to do with talent, which goes deeper than talent, it is impossible to become an actor. Under that and become a doctor; he also accepts a life of human bodies and all that this implies. This is the initial consent (and not talent and ability) gives him the opportunity to enter in the first year in the autopsy room, and after six years to become a doctor.
Surgery brings a major imperative of medical profession to the extreme edge where man has already been in contact with the divine. If you're going to fuck someone with a baton on the head, he will collapse and die forever. Then again, he still gave up the spirit. Such a murder only a few ahead of what later God ran he would. God, presumably, was considered murder, but did not expect surgery. He did not think to think that someone dares to put his hand into the insides of the mechanism which he has created, carefully wrapped in leather, sealed and hid from the eyes of man.
№ 157360   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 15:58