Saint Petersburg [Theme] Page 14

Petersburg has long been described, but not described, you have to see for yourself.
№ 25637   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 06:21
... Actually, you know Peter, it's still a city of eccentrics. I mean people are walking around, talking to themselves on the streets, while actively gesticulating... But most importantly, I think, to develop the habit not shy away from first person, and yet to listen to his story. Here is a recent conversation with one... to be Honest, this man looked like he just took a glass of blood in order to buy a glass of port. Turned out to be a bluesman, by the way... So, he told what is written in trinadcatiletnie room, in principle, fine, Yes... In which in addition to his prescribed another four hundred men. He says: "I have seventy-eight". I said, "But... how so?" He says: "And so..." he Said, "When you come to the passport office for devotchkas, the passport immediately shouts another: "this does not hold!!!" Well, help out on eleven sheets..."
Yes... it turns out that in order to go to hell, do not necessarily have good intentions... just Enough sometimes just to be yourself...
№ 13078   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 13:22
Someone girls someone to drink...
Someone is simply to meet people!
And my size to come in Peter,
To explain Peter in love!
№ 8595   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 00:33
In Petersburg have developed the classical method of cadrega: transporting the girl to the opposite shore, she's not going anywhere until you bring the bridges, five in the morning.
№ 8257   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 00:17
All visitors to St. Petersburg incessantly repeat the word "fiction".
№ 8252   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 00:17
They're used to the rain. Rain is a part of their lives. Eternal rain. If you want to cry, not to cry. Too much around the water. This life makes of Petersburgers is very strong and impervious to disasters. They won't be impressed snot. They dream about the sun, about money, about the white airplane flying to the white sand on the distant beach. And at night they dance in the light of thousands of small, bright, sunlight... Smile, kiss, give each other playing любOFF.
№ 5673   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:11