children [Theme] Page 278

What is the Board Creator
To be a grown-up daughter father!
№ 619   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:32
But in order to have children
To whom mind lacked?
№ 599   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:31
While idiots the adults are busy rebuilding their fictional world, the children continue to live in reality: among snowy mountains and sunlight, on the black mirrors of the frozen reservoirs and into the mystical silence of the snowy night yards. And even though these children were also infected with the Bacillus struck Russia madness - it was clear by the glances which they threw at the glittering Chapaev's sword and my revolver, all in their pure eyes still shone with the memory of something long-forgotten me; perhaps it was an unconscious memory of the great source of all existing things, from which they are venturing into the infamous desert life, haven't had time to get too far away.
№ 446   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:25
The child is not a dog to have. I mean, children live very long, bro.
№ 406   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:23
I would like to advise all parents who have lost a small child: think of a hobby. It's amazing how quickly you learn to dissociate itself from the past, when you have something to occupy my hands and my head. You can survive anything - even the most terrible pain. Only you need something that will distract you. Try to embroider. Or make lampshades of stained glass.
№ 314   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:16
Sometimes limited people to vent their own anger on children.
№ 247   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:12
When five-year-old child is in pain, he makes a noise in the whole world. In ten years he quietly sobs. And when you turn fifteen, you get used to clamping his mouth with his hands, so no one could hear no sound, and cry silently. You bleed but no one sees. You get used to the poisoned fruit growing on the tree of your pain.
№ 236   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:11
I have to say that American children all our lives are exposed to violence, real and imaginary. And here I am. It's like an excerpt from the film "Bonnie and Clyde". The only thing I lack is corn.
I know they think that in the end all will end well. They can't think otherwise.
If they hoped that I would kill someone else?
№ 232   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:11
You can't just stop being a baby, immediately, with a loud crash, like the bursting of a balloon with the words "Burma-Shave" on the sides. Baby just goes out of you like air from a tire. And one day you look at yourself in the mirror, and from there on you looks an adult. You can continue to wear blue jeans, you can still go to concerts with Springsteen and Seeger, can be added hair, but the face remains the same - an adult.
№ 215   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:10
Child, even the smartest, remains a child, he can not properly assess your feelings.
№ 180   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:08