the main thing [Theme] Page 23

I sit and think.. We are with you so often and speak for long periods of time, but the main never told each other.
№ 190978   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 14:57
When you're doing some ridiculous ***Nude, then most importantly act like you know what you're doing!
№ 146293   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 18:38
DATE: the Process of spending huge amounts of money, time and energy trying to get to know a person who you don't particularly like now and will like it even less after you get to know.
ACCESSIBLE: a Term used by men to refer to women with the moral principles of men.
MEETING the EYES: a Technique used by woman to show the man that interested her. However, many women face difficulty in its application, because they have no eyes on his chest.
Friend: a member of the opposite sex, have some shortcomings that make it uninteresting for you from the point of view of sex.
INDIFFERENCE: the Feeling that a woman feels for a certain man and which he interprets as "hard to get myself writhing".
ANNOYING HABITS: Those qualities, which attract two people to each other and become unbearable after two months of living together.
NYMPHOMANIAC: the Male term for a woman that wants to do it more often than he can.
SOBER: a Condition in which there is almost impossible to fall in love.
The LAW of RELATIVITY: the more agreeable a person is, the more disgusting a date with him!
№ 101416   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 04:12
Sometimes it is PA-RA words... millimeters unspeakable phrases... share us on the insurmountable distance...
many believe silence is the exit, not realizing that silence is precisely the problem.
in a relationship...
in my thoughts...
in everyday life...
Do not be silent!
Because tomorrow somebody else might not be, but you... you never say the most important, valuable and immensely expensive!
№ 70816   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 23:18