hospital [Theme] Page 4

Shakedown we have in the house is conducted in haste, and after fifteen minutes in the fourth ward screams, there turn mattresses, lift patients. Oli Ripped the Ear find a loaf of bread with poppy seeds, with a hollow middle. After the fourth pass in the third and fifth simultaneously.
- Len, you hide until the apples are, ' says meek Lara. - In the package and fold in the closet on a hanger, and on top of your jacket hang. Would never think to look... I'm from the kids hiding.
№ 155283   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 14:04
The day of revelations goes into the night of the Groundhog. In "the cabin" - junkie who fell asleep only in the morning, the second nazerke sobs and grunts in nursing vociferous tea party with cakes. From the ceiling "salon" pieces crumbling plaster, tiny dim ceiling is covered with brown patina of nicotine on the newly washed floor has svatochki hair, scraps of cigarette packs, in the house of no snoring, but four hoarse cough... Roommate is depressed, on the eve chewed the banana, chocolate and something else, and a week ago, played without expression, "Moonlight Sonata", sitting at a table by the light of a lamp polupereprevshego. He throws it in his mouth with two hands, one pulls out a package of potato chips, the second pulls out a box of cream puffs, one after the other...
№ 155281   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 14:04
The street is not allowed to see me today no one will come. Instead, with a high probability of attending, I mean watching doctor who again, damn it, on duty on Saturday, call me for a "little talk". How not to show her what astral I was yesterday? Do not give to read on the face anything about deep blue, stretching up the hole, twisting the body in spicy green sparks? Commercials can be up to the Commission to not make it. "I went crazy, what a shame!", as said Ranevskaya. Have to study German grammar. And suddenly this is also a sign of mental illness?
№ 155280   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 14:04
Behind this door is the area where you want to walk the last effort. In the cemetery should demonstrate the vivacity and cheerfulness. Even if you're dead.
Quote Explanation: The burial ground of the hospital.
№ 146630   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 18:57
Nurses never tell you what I know. Take them to work for lush hair and a cheerful look. They should look fit and healthy to patients to strive for.
№ 94034   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 22:23