yoga [Theme] Page 1

To sit at the foot of the mountain and breathe. Nothing more is needed. Learning to breathe is the main goal, the aspiration of which all the cells of my body are one. Learn to breathe smoothly, deeply and calmly now. Right now my every breath seems bold in its value, in the value of those seconds where there is a conscious Ya.
Immerse your self in petrified silence, light and heavy at the same time. My past grows past, my future melting into the haze, my old tired dialogues dangle ribbons, and I in deep gratitude for the lessons and release them from the expanse of his memory.
I breathe in the air is not greedy. I remember that in the Universe only and always enough. And it is at any time constant, the constant that is so often filled with handfuls domestic sketches.
To sit at the foot of the mountain and breathe. Breathe peace, freedom, to breathe the heart that begins to respond to every thought, breathing space, and finally, himself. Yes, to learn to breathe yourself is what heals from falsehood.
Learning to breathe is the main goal, which is counting down. Through the breath I feel the approach of a new beginning, I feel the skin that there is no bottom, no channel or banks. I ask, think about something and hear the answer to that.
Let go with the exhalation of a long syllable, and the reins the way. This is what allows you to enjoy the lack of plans, silence of the necessities, the rich void.
I remain alone with myself and truly begin to love rest. To learn how to breathe. Is there anything more important?
№ 207762   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 11:07
- Honey, maybe together with me will do yoga to relax?
- If God wanted me to so was - he would not hang between my legs the eggs.
1 Season 5 Series
№ 197586   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 19:26
A lot of the harm brought books about all kinds of Hatha yogic exercises. What ignorance to think that the highest and subtlest can be achieved purely mechanically! You rightly write that the people, aspiring to spiritual development (and they often understand it as the achievement of mental manifestations), completely overlooked that without an effective service for the common good the development this will be a one-sided and fragile. Only communicate with people lights our interior lights only when the contact with them can we test ourselves and to sharpen and temper the blade of our spirit. Of course, need a certain isolation and periodic removal for renewed strength, but privacy can never bring the pressure of our forces, which alone enables their refinement.
№ 176113   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 18:38
You should also take note that Hatha yoga is still the threat that she, a kind of strengthening astral body, holds it for a long time in the astral lower layers and thereby delays the evolution of the spirit.
№ 176112   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 18:38
The essence of yoga is self-discipline and strong desire to escape from the endless thoughts about the past and continual worries about the future.
№ 107577   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 15:57
The system of yoga. Five.
- What are you before something...?
- It was impossible. The anger accumulated.
№ 104048   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 09:13