yoga [Theme]

Imagine that you are serving Baba and He is meditating on you. This is the inner spirit of dhyana, the sixth lesson.
№ 450888   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:29
Look at Baba's photo for a long time. Whenever the mind feels restless in the sadhana, take a break and look at the photo of the Guru (pratikriti) for a while. This will bring your mind back to your spiritual goal (Ishta).
№ 450887   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:29
Sitting in his room, he controlled the movements of his devotees throughout the world. Sitting in his room, Baba called his devotees to him at any moment from anywhere in the world, and sitting in his room, he sent his workers even to the most remote corners of the planet. Of course, Baba was God Himself. In his formless state, he is the core of the entire universe, but in physical form, he needed a permanent home. This abode was not a specific country or state, not a city, and not even an address in a city. It wasn't even a house at a specific address, but just one room in whatever house he lived in. The simplicity of Baba's lifestyle was simply breathtaking.
№ 450833   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:16
Baba once told me about the true meaning of sadhana and spiritual life. He said that there is no difference between ishta, adarsha and Mission. The spiritual path is very difficult, but it is also very easy if you have firm faith, love and devotion towards Him and His Mission. These qualities are one-sided, not two-sided. Those who wish to comprehend Him must undergo many tests, trials, suffering and humiliation. Comprehension of Him means union with Him. This is the goal of the spiritual path. This is the path of synthesis, not analysis.
№ 450831   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:16
It is always difficult to imagine what mood Baba will be in. He is unpredictable: now He menacingly scolds or punishes everyone in a row, and the next minute He smiles gently, as if nothing had happened. Sometimes He walks gloomy, not wanting to talk to anyone, like a child, and then after a while he talks cheerfully with everyone, not a trace of His former mood remains.
№ 450830   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:16
Man himself is responsible for his own destiny, since it is created by his own actions. Only he, and no one else, must experience the consequences of all his actions. Good deeds create a happy future, bad deeds create an unhappy future, but a person is forced to experience all reactions without exception. This is the law of Prakriti and no one can change it.
№ 450828   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:15
The best approach for the spiritual seeker is me
№ 450788   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2023 / 11:09
Therefore, each anandamarga should perform sadhana twice a day - this is the instruction of the Parama Purusha. Without observance of Jama and Niyama, sadhana is impossible, therefore, these principles must be strictly adhered to. Not following this instruction means subjecting yourself to the torments of animal life for tens of millions of years. So that no one experiences such suffering and that everyone can enjoy eternal peace under the loving protection of Parama Purusha, each anandamarga should strive to lead everyone to the path of bliss. It is an essential part of sadhana to lead others on the path of righteousness.
№ 450780   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:07
The single, formless and beginningless infinite Parama Brahma (higher Consciousness) is the only essence that every living being should strive to acquire. He and no one else is the Jagat Guru (supreme teacher) and it is He who, through the name and physical form of Anandamurtiji, has made brahmavidya (intuitive science) available to us. It is necessary to make all beings realize His greatness.
№ 450728   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 10:59
“Well, to be honest, I thought she said Yoda.
№ 416756   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 18:21
Wisdom I finally visited - it's time to do yoga.
№ 356597   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2019 / 23:02
About yoga written very much, but, apparently, the most part written by people who do yoga are not engaged.
№ 340876   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2018 / 20:08
I had three eminent teachers, St. Petersburg's guru. They finished their path to enlightenment in a psychiatric hospital. Some of their students were there as well. I such a finale would not.
Quote Explanation: About the frustrations in yoga.
№ 335845   Added MegaMozg 30-07-2018 / 08:04
This morning I did a cleaning yoga exercises drink two liters of water and run it through the intestine, bypassing the bladder, and several other, quite complex leaching together with breathing exercises. I usually never ate before diving dives - even with a small amount of food in the stomach became hard to breathe.
№ 269311   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:02
I have heard some say, "Oh, this year for me was bad." I asked - "How so?". "I was sick the entire year" they say - "I could Not practice at all." Oh! If they don't practice when death is close, then when they will practice? No! They love to get lost in happiness. If they suffer, they still don't practice. They are lost and in suffering too. I don't know when people are going to practice.
№ 242817   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 17:37