selfishness [Theme] Page 53

You know, I am not a supporter of marriage. The main harm of marriage is that it corrodes from human selfishness. And unselfish people are colorless, they lose their individuality. However, there are people whom marriage makes life more complicated. Keeping your "I", they complement it with many other people's "I". Such people are forced to live more than one life and becomes a highly organized person, and this, I think, is the purpose of our existence. In addition, every experience is of value, and whatever may be said against marriage, it's definitely a new experience, a new experience.
№ 867   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:42
Thinking about the near and possible death, I think of one yourself: other do not and this. Friends, that tomorrow I will be forgotten or, worse, erect to my account God knows what fiction; women who are embracing another, will laugh at me, so as not to excite in him the jealousy of the dead, - God bless them! Of life's storm I carried only a few ideas - and no feelings. I long since don't live with your heart and head. I weighed, dismantled their own passions and actions with severe curiosity, but without.
№ 724   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:36
My love never brought happiness, because I did not sacrifice for those she loved: I was loved for myself, for my own pleasure: I was only satisfied a strange need of the heart, greedily absorbing their emotions, their joy and suffering and could never get enough.
№ 722   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:36
There are immense delight in the possession of a young, barely blooming soul! It is like a flower, which the best flavor evaporates towards the first ray of the sun; it is necessary to rip at this moment and they breathed their fill, throw on the way: maybe someone will get it.
№ 706   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:35