scientists [Theme] Page 14

Who created Us? Who created this world? What right had we to do so? We tried to catch up with the Creator, to create artificial life... We were playing with technology, like children with matches, but he was not wise enough, skillful, courageous, And one day machines that we have invented, rebelled against us. And now our fault the world is dying... I paid a terrible price - I lost everyone I loved: my wife, young kids, loyal friends... And I myself have little time, but life must go on. To give life to the inanimate, not enough sense. Needs a soul... So we created...
№ 20874   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 02:39
I can't stand scientists. I hate those who collect, klassificeret and gives the names, and then forgets about what he collected and what gave the name. With the art too. Call the artist an impressionist or cubist or something, take it away in a drawer and cease to notice it a living person, artist, personality.
№ 18395   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 00:44
Dr. Hoenikker used to say that if a scientist does not know how to explain eight-year-old child what he does, then he's a quack.
№ 10227   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 01:54
Meanwhile, it was in fact the person is the smartest and aravitari man, so to speak, even science, though in science... well, in a word, in science he did so much and seem, nothing at all. But with people of science we have in Russia is very often happens.
№ 4848   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:32
The scientist is the idler who kills time work.
№ 3567   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 20:29
In the life of the scientist and writer main biographical facts - books, the most important event of thought.
№ 2303   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:40