violence [Theme] Page 34

In Ancient Rome, says Sister vigilante, the Coliseum, was the position of editor, host of the gladiatorial games. To ensure that people remained peaceful and didn't kill each other, they were bloody spectacles in which organization was doing editory. From this word came the modern "editor", editor. Today our editors come up with a menu of murder, rape, arson and armed robberies on the front pages of daily Newspapers.
№ 387   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:22
...now, when one considers the psychology of the gift of God, it is time to get rid of hackneyed old Testament prejudice. And what still remains of poor humanity, almost each of which is characterized by an anal fixation? It's simple. You claim that the father hated you since the childhood, and then go out and shoot a neighbor, raped the first lady, blow up a couple buildings... And hope for justification and sympathy of the public.
№ 234   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:11
I have to say that American children all our lives are exposed to violence, real and imaginary. And here I am. It's like an excerpt from the film "Bonnie and Clyde". The only thing I lack is corn.
I know they think that in the end all will end well. They can't think otherwise.
If they hoped that I would kill someone else?
№ 232   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:11
Violence engenders violence. I know it, everyone knows it, but sometimes it's nice to dream about violence.
№ 168   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:07
I didn't do it for sexual gratification. Rather, it is I was somewhat pacified.
№ 129   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:05
Boundaries I learned in childhood, was unable to keep me from getting out and hurting anybody.
№ 76   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:02
Many rapists are not sick people. They are individuals who believe that they can with impunity impose their will on others.
№ 73   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:02