rape [Theme]

The Kazan group never told its boys: go steal, rob. In Kazan, they didn’t particularly like those who were imprisoned for rape...
№ 460299   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 11:03
Like many girls, Lara was afraid not so much of death as of violence. Death, after all, could be easy and quick. And never violence. It was the bestial fear of these tortures that drove her forward, forcing her to forget about fatigue.
№ 450526   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2023 / 13:51
<…> The dream of owning women and using them to avoid loneliness and get sexual release is quite widespread among men. Many of them have ever dreamed of a harem, whose inhabitants would satisfy any of their whims. Men are often able to separate sexual needs from emotional life.
№ 430978   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2021 / 20:15
“Seven,” Neal repeated dully and absolutely dully.
Quote Explanation: Andrew has experienced a lot of violence by men in foster families.
№ 424158   Added MegaMozg 25-07-2021 / 21:18
Needless to say, the vast majority of strictly religious Jews and Christians are exceptionally decent people who do not condone genocide, rape and slavery or stoning for minor offenses. They treat the Bible more like a talisman. In recent centuries and millennia, the Bible has been revised, allegorically interpreted, replaced with less violent texts, or carefully ignored. And the main thing is just this. The sensitivity to violence has changed so much that religious people make a distinction in their attitude to the Bible: they extol it as a symbol of morality, but base their own morality on more modern principles.
Quote Explanation: About violence and cruel punishment in the Bible
№ 411777   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2021 / 13:54
A child who has become the fruit of violence will always be reminded of violence by his mere presence.
№ 402875   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2020 / 16:51
She was able to talk about it?
- No, she's still very hurt. I'm not sure she ever will. Maybe she will someday tell dad.
- It is terrible when you are inside these words and speak them to someone else.
Quote Explanation: About the kidnapping and rape of Claire.
№ 395995   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:39
I survived the bloody Second world war and lost the baby, I have lost two husbands, I was starving, along with the soldiers, beat me, betrayed me, I... I was in prison, but I survived. And this is supposed to break me? I won't let you!...
Quote Explanation: After Claire was kidnapped, brutally beaten and raped.
№ 395994   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:39
I could be brave, could fight back, I hate myself for what happened.
- You couldn't stop it.
- I can try!
- Courage was needed not to fight, otherwise he would have killed you.
Quote Explanation: Rape Steven Shared.
№ 394707   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 16:18
- I will arrange for official inspection, fills, throw a delicious hashish in the service a safe and all - will close. Close, how to drink immediately. And then there is more know what will happen? And there I am master of my ass before the first shower, I'll put a hole on the first day immediately. Just because I'm beautiful, bitch. I am very-very-very beautiful. Christine, you know it or not?
- You are beautiful, don't worry.
- Oh, do not comfort me, Christine, please, I beg you. I know perfectly well that I'm just a cock Alain Delon. I was there fresh, rosy, as soon as she gets sushi and purupuru and propeller.
3 Season 8 Series
№ 370703   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2019 / 03:15
What: tell the vultures eat forget-me-nots?
Jackal to be a rabbit?
Or, in your opinion, wolf
himself voluntarily
should pull out the fangs?
What you do not like right?
Nothing like the left?
Why with such amazement
you like nerds,
staring at the television screen!
Ah, you have seen the truth
in the regular program!
&lt;...&gt;
In today's world
thieves less than robbed.
Who applauds the hackers?
Who builds the murderers in honorary citizens?
Who frantically longs
to fooled him
and robbed, right?
Here's a mirror: look,
find out themselves
shy
fear coarse the severity of the truth,
relentlessness knowledge
peredovaia right to the immortal idea
a pack of wolves!
Pass into the nostril ring
here for you the best decoration!
There is no such nonsense,
you would not be devoured,
the cheapest deception
you are able to immediately comfort him,
the most vile slavery
you take for freedom.
Man-toad figure sheep
as you squabbling with each other,
as you each other fool!
The brotherhood reigns among wolves
in well-knit flocks.
Glory robbers!
You
when you want to rape
lazily lie down
on the bed of obedience.
Whining,
you continue to lie:
you like to be mutilated.
No, you can't change the world.
Quote Explanation: Translated By L. Ginsburg.
№ 361016   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2019 / 11:06
- You claim that the subject of the king's Commission decided to rape a stray in the woods, the traveler, for no apparent reason?
- And there is reason excuse a rape?
1 Season 2 Series
№ 357747   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2019 / 19:16
Know what torments me in this rape case? It makes me ashamed that I'm a man.
№ 355022   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2019 / 02:05
I won't rape you because you don't even deserve.
Quote Explanation: in response to the words of Deputy Maria do Rosario, who allegedly called him a rapist; 11 Nov 2003
№ 348278   Added MegaMozg 30-10-2018 / 11:03
I thought of mother. I despised her for her weakness. How could she have let this pathetic creature do to her? How dare not fight back from him?
Quote Explanation: Bruce recalls that his mother got pregnant with them due to the fact that she was raped.
№ 344232   Added MegaMozg 21-09-2018 / 19:07