rape [Theme] Page 2

Rape is one of the most terrible crimes on earth and it is happening every few minutes. The problem of people who deal with rape is that they teach women how to protect themselves. Although in reality we need to teach men not to rape. Go to the source of violence and start with it.
№ 284244   Added MegaMozg 24-04-2017 / 18:34
Do women provoke abuse? Yeah, I guess. For example, the fact that we go outside. We walk the streets - that's unbelievable how provoking!
№ 284050   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2017 / 20:03
- The Sheriff! Sheriff! If you want your sprocket and then sparkled in the sun, get our friend.
- He climbed into bed with the woman. She tried to banish it. It's called attempted rape. It will be judged.
- Do you think the judge will be impartial? It was his wife. She would be silent if the judge had not returned home. Until he came, she did not complain.
- Your friend got the wrong bed. The law is the law. Maybe it's strange for people like you, but the law must be respected. So, you have one minute to get out of here.
The Sheriff is the last warning. Guys, I think we will have to choose a new Sheriff.
- You wanted to. You'll be dead before you get the colts.
№ 279580   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2017 / 17:56
You could say that I put to him the reproach that he's gorgeous, intelligent, sensitive, and the fact that I like him.
- Hannah, you are very beautiful, but it is my duty...
I didn't let him finish, rushed to him, pressed her lips to his.
About Gretchen that it was for a kiss! I had the impression that my body revealed that I was ready to devour this man, to dwell in me. <...> Calgary firmly grabbed me with his strong arms, I answered him a hug, we jumped on the sofa. Then he showed even more power, something I lost him to shout:
- Quiet!.. So let me, for God's sake!
And then I realized that he does not hold me in his arms and floundering that I took for wild passion, it was just his resistance. Suddenly I got a clear picture of what is happening: I raped a man.
№ 278529   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2017 / 15:55
I don't like to put people in awkward situations and I always feel very ashamed.
Recently I was walking down the street and it was very dark and there was nobody around in front of me was a girl and we were together. She went ahead, and I realized that she was scared, probably because it is a man. I decided, it is necessary to overtake, to get ahead. She saw me and she wasn't afraid. I added the go. She looked around and picked up. I decided that I have to see it to the end and started running... she also started running and in the end it all came out so awkward that I had to rape her. Because to disappoint the expectations, it's rude.
Release Date: 30.11.2015
№ 275613   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 21:55
God! You're lucky he didn't kill you! He could rape you and kill you! Or first kill, and then rape me...
Quote Explanation: Amy, girlfriend amber Mendez, says about Ben Richards (as Arnold Schwarzenegger), when he handcuffed, under guard, performed by.
№ 219374   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 09:12
- But I'm not walking around in public in underwear.
- She could walk around naked, it doesn't justify rape.
№ 189188   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 13:42
- Well, you and Karen yesterday something happened?
- Yes, as always. Just moved closer to work, as I sobbed and couldn't stop.
- Nerves?
- Gas canister.
№ 129352   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 20:14
It's weird, but I've heard that many rape victims blame themselves, even if the guy is guilty, all the accused and the victim. They say she was negligent, or that it happened because she was walking alone at night. But is it her fault? Do they say that to be a woman it's her fault?
№ 123795   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 14:02
- You go like this? Yes there is rape around every corner.
- Yes, on every corner!... But not every day.
№ 123790   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 14:02
- Dear! These are the guys that came in the tub with me, to rape!
Don't worry, Shirin! Before to rape you, they will have to rape me!
№ 103165   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 08:35
You before him - that the stem is flexible,
He before you - that fierce beast.
Do not tempt him with a smile,
Be quiet when a knocking at the door.
And if he burst strength,
Behind the door stand and guard:
Time - in the upper room doghouse
Dry wall light.
But if the hour is shameful
You turn around and face the corner
Tied in a knot your shawl black
To the black knot put the needle.
And let your needle will pierce
In the palm of coarse, when
In his hands you beat
Screaming from pain and shame...
And let in the heat of passion rough
It is not characterized by a heat of the moment,
Your Etruscans teeth
A deep scar along the shoulder.
№ 99321   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 02:36
The girl was raped. The body was found - gnarled fingers dug into the dirt. Crumple the paper, fingers dug into the paper. The smell of ink: Lord, as the obsessive things exist today!
№ 94748   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 23:02
However, we can kill, to kill, to rape, to give into prostitution and forced to inject heroin. But it is not important. Most importantly - adventures.
№ 68666   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 21:45
I suddenly turned into a stinking sea, where he got to shit.
№ 30453   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 10:09