rape [Theme] Page 1

- Did you give the video?
- No, I thought about your words. I decided to look and found something worse that could help me.
- Worse?
Yes. If I just say that he fucked the two girls, he'll deny it, say that in the video they were joking and he believed, moreover, the Statute of limitations came out. But if I get him to recognize that he was changing travesty, as if he did not deny, that stain will not wash out, you know?
- Yes, of course. Change much worse travesty than to rape the two girls and leave them almost dead.
1 Season 5 Series
№ 343464   Added MegaMozg 15-09-2018 / 15:08
This girl was forced to return because the half-dozen bastards ruined her life. Half a dozen is about, because some of the mathematics more complicated, when you are raped, leaving behind a gift. The perfect bomb - you want to forget about it, and it grows. Today you hurt, tomorrow harder, and then even worse... who is the bomb? Whose? She's got your eyes.
1 Season 4 Series
№ 343455   Added MegaMozg 15-09-2018 / 14:06
You apparently really like to be raped. But if a woman rapes you just to get pregnant... It's a shame for any man.
Quote Explanation: Alice tells Luka that shortly after their marriage
№ 335783   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2018 / 23:14
They interrogated him twice, right?
- The police have turned his life upside down and they found nothing.
They just let him go?
Even after the accusations of detective Harmon they found nothing. He knows how to cover his tracks.
- It is hard to imagine how you feel now.
Well, I was angry for a long time, but this is not the way. This too eats away at you and every time I feel like I'm going through it again. So you should just move on... or try.
1 Season 6 Series
№ 327016   Added MegaMozg 26-05-2018 / 12:05
She's just scared. She wants to see her grandson and to do everything as before? She wants to believe that her daughter was a happy marriage? It's much better than to understand that she did not save her. And while it hides its head in the sand, and you don't want to testify, the man who raped us - still free, successful and happy. Knows what did it twice, God knows how many times and not got caught. How many women, Catherine, how many lives will you let him break?
1 Season 4 Series
№ 327011   Added MegaMozg 26-05-2018 / 11:06
in the hayloft this morning
Van Agatha toiled - managed.
unbelted girl.
hair disheveled, in the morning, in the pond fell.
Roly our drunk by lunchtime, got up,
went to the window, and there is a frost.
splashed girl
drops on glass resulted,
November gave way to December,
water snow began - in the spring melted
in the ground dug, grass sprouted
- beveled to fall.
№ 322091   Added MegaMozg 04-04-2018 / 18:16
I am a big man,
(yes, I am).
And I have a big gun,
Got me a big old Dick and I
I like to have fun.
Held against your forehead
I'll make you suck it.
Maybe I'll put a hole in your head,
You know, just for the fuck of it.
I am a large man
(Yes, I am)
And I have a big gun
I have a big cock, and I
Like to have fun.
At gunpoint
I'll make you suck it.
Maybe I'll put a hole in your head,
And, you know, just to fuck you in it.
№ 321091   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2018 / 05:42
- Tell me one thing, Mildred. Why did you drilled a hole in the thick finger of antiquity Jeffrey?
Not that I remember! Hand trembled, and he drilled his finger. And he accused me? Ah... it Seems that now my word against his. Just as in the case of rape.
№ 317741   Added MegaMozg 23-02-2018 / 12:12
- I'd do anything to catch the criminal, Mrs. Hayes, but the DNA has no match with anyone in our database! No coincidence... any criminal across the country! And your daughter nobody had seen since she left home and until the discovery of the body. I don't know what other steps can we take!
- You could take the blood of all men in the city, over eight years.
- The civil rights act forbids it. What if he was just passing through town?
- You can have the blood of all men in the country.
If he is a passing foreigner?
- On your place I would create the world database and recorded there all newborn boys. And if someone did something wrong - would have found it, make sure all one hundred percent identical, and would have killed.
- Okay. But this... this is absolute violation of civil rights.
№ 317735   Added MegaMozg 23-02-2018 / 12:06
... He laughed, panted, licked me. I was hurt when he touched me. I had a feeling that at any second I with a roar burst into pieces. I felt weak, sick, dirty, depraved. All I could do is hard to hold Charlotte until he...
Renee obeyed. He was a master in the Kingdom of Light.
Quote Explanation: Renee talks about harassment and rape by one of the staff of a psychiatric clinic.
№ 317259   Added MegaMozg 16-02-2018 / 16:03
- Know the nail Polish that changes color from rohypnol? Is applied, then dipped in a glass - and it's a different color.
- I heard. We need this in school.
- Got to give it to the freshmen...
Or guys need to stop sedate and rape women, so this Polish was not needed at all.
- It would be great, but until that day comes... you have to be ready.
- And if we are not ready? If we drink this cocktail? If we are on the heels and don't know Taekwondo? If we forgot the whistle at home and not put on nail varnish that changes colour from rohypnol you drink? What then? We just raped? Maybe instead of these "useful fashion tips" guide will teach guys that you don't stick your dick wherever they want?!
№ 309502   Added MegaMozg 30-11-2017 / 17:10
A huge percentage of lesbians is early raped girls.
№ 299365   Added MegaMozg 29-08-2017 / 22:12
The increase in the number of rape and negative attitudes towards women in General caused by another cultural feature of many countries - using women in an unexpected order, for example, advertising. Image of pretty female feet can be a is cleaner and even ageusia the excavator. People from the subject is transformed into object, and Babbitt used to the fact that between the metal object and a woman makes no difference.
Quote Explanation: "Harvard Business Review - Russia" on 29 February 2016.
№ 297028   Added MegaMozg 09-08-2017 / 19:06
Pedophiles are cowardly. Pedophiles weak potency and, as a rule, they are former abused children.
№ 296825   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2017 / 14:12
Rape happens because rapists choose to rape. Point. No one deserves to be a victim of such a vile decision.
№ 284249   Added MegaMozg 24-04-2017 / 18:35